Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have fitted a stainless steel manifold to my car evo 1 on that i fitted an xs power t70 turbo and 38mm external wastegate i am confused as what pipes need to go on to the bloody thing but when take it up the road i have no pull all the way upto 7000 rev's car just feels like a 2.0 non turbo car i know i am doing summat wrong just don't know what hopefully some one can help out of the screamer pipe there seems to exhaust pressure all the time dunno if that is mean't to be or not but i'm gettin well stressed no i have spent so much money and now nothing is happening. please help all you technical wizzards.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
the pipe on the top of the wastegate goes to the boost controller then the inlet manifold.the bottom pipe goes straight to the inlet manifold.where did you get your downpipe off the turbo?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its had rebuilt head with new valves and new standard evo i believe them to be evo 8-9 pistons

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
basically i just wanted to do amad one lol, fit massive turbo to my car its in there somehow i'll put pic's on so you can see how it is crammed inside the bonnet lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will be looking to get my car stand alone feul managment but its all money so i'm doing it as much as i can every penny i earn goes into this car, well ok maybe half on booze amd maybe half on the evo but still i spend alot.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i made whole system myself from the turbo back straight thru

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh its huge my friend, but i make stainless steel systems myself anyway lol, i do custom chrome racing systems well use there boxes but i make systems for all cars and they pick there own back boxes and it doesn't cost them the earth. so any ideas as to what pipe goes where on the ext wastgate and as to why i have zero pull that turbo should be launching me to mars when it boosts lol, i'm stuck now help please people

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
just to add
you will mealt a piston if you aint carefull mate with no fueling mods at all standard ecu and injectors and maf wont be able to cope
really dont understand why people decide that a big turbo is the first step
a decent ecu is first with bigger injectors etc and maf less if you run that size of turbo :blah:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i know i know, but i just wanted to stick a huge turbo on and see what i can do from there lol, if i decide to keep this i will do that if not i'll sell it to someone who wants most work done as in the fitting in side of things now all left is injectors,ecu etc. etc. must be worth buying for someone to finish off right? everything is brand new evertything lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts