Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to a few people dropping out we now have spaces available for a run on the rollers at The Racing Line in Halifax on Saturday.

Anyone interested please add your name to the main thread here - LINKY :D

Also if anyone just fancies a drive out & a bacon butty, spectators are more than welcome. I'll be selling raffle tickets with some excellent prizes including a re-map by Matt @TRL and an MLR fleece :smthumbup

Posted here in Lancer Chat for maximum exposure (it can be moved to Regional Meets on Saturday guys ;) )

·
Registered
10,968 Posts
Due to a few people dropping out we now have spaces available for a run on the rollers at The Racing Line in Halifax on Saturday.

Also if anyone just fancies a drive out & a bacon butty, spectators are more than welcome. I'll be selling raffle tickets with some excellent prizes including a re-map by Matt @TRL and an MLR fleece :smthumbup

Posted here in Lancer Chat for maximum exposure (it can be moved to Regional Meets on Saturday guys ;) )
Carina i was gonna come along and spectate but my camera is dead now so im not going to bother :rotz:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
im turning up, but give up my place on the rollers as i wasnt really all that fussed and i know there were other people who were, if needed to make the numbers up on the rollers i will put mine on.

just let me know on the day carina:smthumbup

ian

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
im turning up, but give up my place on the rollers as i wasnt really all that fussed and i know there were other people who were, if needed to make the numbers up on the rollers i will put mine on.

just let me know on the day carina:smthumbup

ian
get it on the rollers matey. It will give you a starting point for when the modd'ing starts:naughty::naughty::naughty:

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts

Dam it! If my car wasn't in loads of bits at [email protected] I'll have come!

Will deffo be at the next one :naughty:;)

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
get it on the rollers matey. It will give you a starting point for when the modd'ing starts:naughty::naughty::naughty:
those were my thoughts also. i am having mine done so i know what power it is now as bog standard and i can see what gains i get as i start to modify :D

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
looks like im going to get bagered into it :D

do i have any choice ??

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks like im going to get bagered into it :D

do i have any choice ??
Get it up on those rollers Ian :D While it's up there you can point at the bits you had to replace after getting airborne at Tan Hill :blush:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
that brings back bad memories

and while its up there you can see where i have mullered the new carbon splitter, grounding it out, again !!

:cry:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
There might be a couple more of us later on in the morning :smthumbup ;)

Billy

1 - 20 of 33 Posts