Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm in the market for a pillar pod and gauges. Does anyone know any brands other than r-spec for the pod and any decent brand that does black and red gauges to help keep the oem look? I've been looking at defi but 130 odd quid a gauge will be quite hard to swallow!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
I don't know to any other Pillar Pods other than R-spec, Evo GB have some second hand ones for sale every now and then.

I have gone with Depo gauges as you have a choice of white and red illumination, and the red look similar to the standard clocks, decided on a Boost gauge in psi and an Oil pressure / temp (2 in 1) gauge, and the prices are a lot more reasonable than Defi. :lol:

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
The Stack pro stepper range are good, light up in any illumination colour you like and have warnings and playback. They match the TME dash pretty well.

BUT!

Get the dimmer dial to go with them as they are very bright at night without it. :thumbup:

Paul

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK sweet and cheers for the heads up. My mate has got some dials that are so bright I can see them illuminating his car when I'm following him lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts