Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a way to mount two, two inch gauges in my 5. I have a preference for A pillar mount but will consider any tasteful installation. I don’t want to drill holes in my dash!

If someone can supply or point me in the right direction I would be eternally grateful.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
To widen your choice a bit you might want to consider some of the a-pillar kits (sorry no links!) for the Impreza. Many apparently fit with little or no modification required.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip. Auto Meter does a few RHD pods but not for the Mighty Mitsu. They do one for the Impreza. It fits over the stock pillar cover. Can you give me a better idea how close it will likely be to a fit? I have a friend who will fabricate one locally for me with a donor trim panel. Perhaps this is my best bet.

Right! Pillar with Two l's and Gauge, a before u?h. Not only am I slow but dyslexic too.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Jack Todd has 2 small guages mounted on his evo 6 steering column - mickey mouse ears style. You may wish to consider it as an alternative. His details are contained on this section of the forum nickname Jack

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
I know it's a bit late to suggest ideas. But check my reply to the tread called 'guages' under Technical Questions.

Regards,
Rallyman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts