Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would show you a couple of pictures from my crash last week..

Some guy hit the back of my EVO at a very fast speed while it was snowing, I was coming home from Oulton Park Track day! :(

Its getting fixed though.. I miss it! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andy.. When I come onto this page I can see the pictures..

Maybe it takes time to dl?

I dno!! :(

picture one - http://davidmar.iform.local/waxworkz/productpics/boot_evo.jpg

Picture two - http://davidmar.iform.local/waxworkz/productpics/evo_int.jpg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris,
I don't know whats happening then because if I take the web address and type it inot my browser then I get a 'No page found' error message. Are they on your own internal work server that can't be accessed from outside of the compnay??

ANdy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is on the internal server yer.. But it shouldnt matter.. I can view these pictures on my mac here, and the pc's in the other offices.. I don't know.. Does anybody else have this problem?

I will email u a few andy.. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Djack,

That server is probably not net facing, I'm not getting an IP resolution for the name (although it looks like it is on your wan, if you can see it from a seperate office).

Try the turbosport uploader Andy linked to, then find out the address for the piccies and edit the links here :D

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can see them now Chris, Cheers.

Doesn't look good now that I can see them though :( Looks like a heavy impact to cause that much damage.
Any idea on when it'll be bakc to normal?

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sad sight. Hope its back on the road soon.

BTW, I like the matching drivers and passenger tissue dispensers. Just what you needed as I am sure I would have felt like crying if it was my car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yer I was doing 0 mph, i was about 1 meter away from car in front, when the guy in the vectra hit.. He hit me so hard, when i hit the car in front, my airbags went off and the front windscreen shatterd, etc..

Just waiting on insurence to give the garage the go ahead.. They didnt beilive the garage when they told the insurence there is 10k worth of damage. The insurence also phoned me up asking me if the wheels and spoiler had been *added* to the car.. I mean LOL...

! weeks worth of work.. So in the next month or so hopefully..

simon7ex... Hehehe yer, they come in usefull, I was hopeing for a big pink fluffy cusion though, not a rock solid bag of air, that nearly knocked me out.. lol :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Djack,
My evo had slightly more back end damage after only doing 5k miles, the front was very light, only distroying the bumper and intercooler.
the car is costing 6 grand to get on the road.
If your boot floor is not repairable, then they might write off the car. ( boot floor takes 8 to 10 weeks delivery) from japan.
good luck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I cant believe I'm seeing this!!! this is sad!!! :( Why wont they write it off!!!!! if they do get the money and get another evo!!! god dame insurance company!!!! djack hope 2 see u on the road again soon!!

leon! (still loving the super dragger exhurst) :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Claudius, the windscreen just cracked.. I cant explain how it happend. Nothing hit the windscreen, so was the force of the crash, or me being hit that is..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Boot flooring is in need of repair.. They said they need to get another one from Japan. 8-10 weeks!!!!! :( I need my car back! :)

Here is another piccie of inside the boot..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
damit, you must have been hit with a fair old bit of force what a git. I know how I was when I didn't drive my car too much for just 2 weeks, I feel for you I really do :(

hope it doesn't take 8-10 weeks :(

good luck
R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks like the passenger air bag did the screen.

My sympathies - it's a real PITA when some moron trashes your well loved motor. I hope you've got a good lawyer for the whiplash claim

1 - 20 of 25 Posts