Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Lee has been a top boy, he's just created a web directory containing pictures from Trax and the recent Boxhill events, including a couple of avi's with me, LeeLegend and AndyRSX. You will need Quicktime to view the clips or the vids:mjpg compressor installed for your windows media player or realplayer.

please visit

http://www.unigraph-design.com/mimms

We will be setting up a site specifically for the South Mimms gang (you know who you are) fairly soon and when its done we'll let you know.

Thanks

Simon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it, you have to wait a long time - slooooow server I think, get ADSL!

Very good pics - shame I missed box hill

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would make the numberplates unreadable if I were you. It's a bit like online shopping for an organised car thief...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Prob best if thats done Lee,

All someone has to do is request an address from the DVLA and they supply it. You just have to give them some lame excuse and they'll give you the address the car is registered to.

I don't have a problem with that yet as my car isn't registered in the UK yet !!

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No - still cant get that page, can get it without the mimms part at the end, but theres nothing of any interest to me on there. Perhaps its a server thing?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Original Post:
ps. server problems my arse, lack of knowledge problems :)
Hehehe!

On an aside, how did you (or whoever) remove the induction piping as shown in those pictures? I tried to do a similar mod the other night but was foiled by the impending darkness, I got as far as having the resonator box piping half way out but it seemed reluctant to come any further.

Did you have to pull anything off from underneath the car or in the wheelarch?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chunky,
The intake mod pics are from my car and you're right, it is a bit of a bugger to get out but I managed to remove it by taking out the panel filter and then unbolting the side of the standard airbox to which the 'snorkel' is attached. I could then push the snorkel out of the connection to the box and with a bit of pulling and pushing, I managed to eventually get it to squeeze out around the remaining bits and pieces. Probaly not much help but that's how I managed it. I didn't have to remove anything from the wheelarch or underneath the car but it may be a different setup on the GSR.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chunky,

I had the same problems when fitting my Blitz filter. As you say you get to a point when you stand back as mutter....what the *^ and amp;% is going on?? It requires some coaxing and thinking £180 for a filter...you will bloody come out!! ;)

Simon, I have not been a fan of the 7, being a 6 owner, BUT, yours is the 1st one to make think...oh,yeah!! Top Car mate!

...John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Evojkp,

I'm not sure you mean me, I've got an E4 in silver (the one in the video clip). The Simon who has the E7 is Simon7Extreme.

Cheers

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Simon,
Managed to get to see the vids last night. Very Good :D
I'll get my Boxhill photos scanned in tonight and so there should be some more on there by tomorrow morning.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Andy

if you can:

800x600 JPEGS
Small file settings in Macromedia Fireworks

if not dont worry sling them over and i will do it....

lee

1 - 20 of 20 Posts