Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Senior User
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps

I was thinking of getting some new rims for my Red 9 but unsure what style to go for, I know Rota Gtr's would look the nuts, but if anybody has any pics of there red 8/9 with aftermarket rims, I love to check them out.

I might sell my old ones if any interest. see pic "with tyres"

Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Evo 8 MR Evo 10 wheels..:smthumbup RED is the best colour.......

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
These pics aren't great of my 8 but gives you an idea,will have more up soon when the weather fairs as i have about 8 coats of polish on this last fortnight :D:D

Before MR spoiler,tail lights and side skirts....

Lost my vortex at silly speeds :rotz:...

With spoiler on,waiting on 9 rear bumper...(iphone)

:smthumbup:smthumbup

·
Registered
252 Posts
those revolutions are beautyfull "aidyTyper" :coolsm:.. ive been on the fence between these and compo mo's .. and after seeing your car im going to order a set of revolutions this week.:smthumbup (best looking wheel for the evo imo). what offset are you running if you dont mind me asking ? as they look a great fit :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
those revolutions are beautyfull "aidyTyper" :coolsm:.. ive been on the fence between these and compo mo's .. and after seeing your car im going to order a set of revolutions this week.:smthumbup (best looking wheel for the evo imo). what offset are you running if you dont mind me asking ? as they look a great fit :thumbup:
Cheers lad :D:D.... I should know the offset as I take the wheels off to clean the back of once a month lol but I'll find out for ya! Was thinking about a dark set of wheels now with the carbon and that but the whites hard to beat to

·
Registered
839 Posts
I agree, those wheels on Aidys car looks stunning :coolsm:. Must be a pain in the ar5e keeping white wheels clean though?

·
Zero Fighter
12,893 Posts
I have just got a set of GTR's, and I got a friend to make me a set of RALLI ART stickers for them. Enjoy:smthumbup

the coolest:coolsm:,the meaniest:coolsm:,the sexiest:coolsm:,Evo 8 in this spec i've seen,
very nice motor mate

1 - 20 of 25 Posts