Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
had the car a couple of months now, bought it from a member on here,managed to give it a quick clay and sealed it with jeffs prime ,then a coat of jeffs acrylic, it will get a full detailing with the makita and merenza come the summer , as there are lots of swirls and a few scratches , wouldnt expect anything else from a 11 years old car:blah: , it will be better than new once i have time to get into it , wish i had a bigger garage as my hobby of detailing is ok in the summer but not january :mhihi::mhihi:, thinking about either getting the wheels powder coated black,or a set of 18"in a dark colour any comments welcome

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,543 Posts
Now,that is clean:coolsm::coolsm:
Fair play to you,mate,in this weather.
How do you find putting on the products,when it is cold?
Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers chris , jeffs are good products mate , have used them for a good number of years , and are very easy to apply but they are easier to go on when the temp is above freezing :crackup::crackup:

·
Premium Member
3,543 Posts
cheers chris , jeffs are good products mate , have used them for a good number of years , and are very easy to apply but they are easier to go on when the temp is above freezing :crackup::crackup:
Aye,I'll bet it does!!:crackup:
Might have to give Jeff's products a try,looks like it works well.
I think the wheels,done in black,would really set the car off:coolsm:
Chris

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Very nice, clean VI there mate :smthumbup

IMHO I would change the wheels, not a massive fan of the 360 speedlines.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice, clean VI there mate :smthumbup

IMHO I would change the wheels, not a massive fan of the 360 speedlines.
i know what your saying mate , i not sure if i like them or not :wallbang:i think the car needs 18" on it , but it handles well with the 17" im not sure if it will change the car , for the worst , i see a lot of people going back to 17"

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
I recognise that driveway ;)

I used to live in that estate several years ago, my folks still do and it was them who said they had seen a white 6 going up/down the road.

Looking good :coolsm:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts