Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please

I have removed the lancer and Fq320 badges and am considering a clean "rear end" by removung teh 3 diamonds and teh "evolution ix"

thanks in advance ;)

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hi Mike mate ;) I will have my debadged back end on next week (thanks Scott ;) ) I will e-mail you some pics. :) Are you well bud?

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Mines Black and Clean :D

Will try and sort a pic or 2 soon.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I removed my Evolution VIII and FQ300 badges, too bl00dy hard to polish round, but I put the lancer badge back on because I kept getting asked what the car was… :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
zero260 said:
Hi Mike mate ;) I will have my debadged back end on next week (thanks Scott ;) ) I will e-mail you some pics. :) Are you well bud?
Hey Fella,

Im good cheers,happy nw yr to ya ;) You looked on teh WR1OC site recently in events? theres a few of us goin Oulton on 10th Feb if your interested-few places left and were havin a **** up after :coolsm:

thanks for the pics all ;)

The white looks very :coolsm: in any guise-wish Id bought in white every time I see one :mad:

With the black I think Im gonna keep just the Mitsi sign as it looks TOO plain and as matey says alot of people would think itsa bloody Peugeut with a wing :crackup:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Happy new year to you to bud. ;) Not gonna make the 10th of Feb as I have already got something on. :cry:

If I can get out of it I will let you know. ;)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When i removed the Fq and Lancer badge I heated them with a hairdryer ,then worked credit cards under them from opposite sides and gently work them off-credit cards opposite to make sure the badges dont score the paintwork when you "lever"them off so if the badge does "dig" in it will only scratch the card.

The a quick clean with autoglym bug and tar remover and a wax to protect again.

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
spikelikemike said:
When i removed the Fq and Lancer badge I heated them with a hairdryer ,then worked credit cards under them from opposite sides and gently work them off-credit cards opposite to make sure the badges dont score the paintwork when you "lever"them off so if the badge does "dig" in it will only scratch the card.

The a quick clean with autoglym bug and tar remover and a wax to protect again.
Thanks matey :D

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
gosh, i hope mine looks like a pug with a wing, it'd attract far less attension that way.....excellent, warp-speed-anonimilty :crackup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts