Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dave, as requested, some close up shots of the new carbon fibre side skirt extensions. Turns out they are actually Damd not Do-Luck, product code CT9A, they just were posted in a Do-Luck box, hence the confusion :D

Pics to come when they eventually upload on this ****** **** **** of a site :crackup:

Fitted pics will come soon mate, but probably not until next weekend at the earliest.

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
TimFerguson said:
Turns out they are actually Damd not Do-Luck, product code CT9A, they just were posted in a Do-Luck box, hence the confusion :D]
I'll take the credit for that Tim ;)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beedub said:
tim, nice very nice, by the way change them bedsheets NOW!!! :moon:
:crackup:

I can't say anything, it's my folks house mate. My own are a lot nicer than that, but when i'm crashing here it'd be rude to complain :D

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Pics for Dearsman

blair260 said:
TimFerguson said:
Turns out they are actually Damd not Do-Luck, product code CT9A, they just were posted in a Do-Luck box, hence the confusion :D]
I'll take the credit for that Tim ;)
Credit duly given ;)

·
Premium Member
8,781 Posts
cheers Tim :coolsm: just what i needed mate ;) weave looks close to what i have already :D
ill go get the visa card out :crackup: :crackup:

dave

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No problem Dave, happy to help mate. Happy shopping :D:D

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're fantastic quality, i've definitely not been had. I didn't actually know which they were when i ordered them, only thought they were Do-Luck because of the box, but there's nothing at all wrong with the quality of the Damd gear :coolsm:

·
Registered
20,154 Posts
tim

TimFerguson said:
They're fantastic quality, i've definitely not been had. I didn't actually know which they were when i ordered them, only thought they were Do-Luck because of the box, but there's nothing at all wrong with the quality of the Damd gear :coolsm:
They look very good mate, pity they are not on the car :crackup:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm thinking of keeping them for my room, or possibly fitting them to the underside of the bed for the meantime :crackup:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They're en route :D

Well not physically en route but they're being ordered tomorrow, don't think the rear will look right when i have carbon front and side bits :)

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
do they do a rear extension for the 9 bumper?

I like the idea of the ralliart front lip extension, and the sides as they match, but part of me thinks its a little sily putting additional bits on that just add drag and weight.

If they were replacing something that that was already there with a lightweight version, I would be more keen.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pimp Daddy said:
Any pics of them on yet....... :confused:

:D
Going on this weekend Daddyo, weather permitting. Just waiting on the rear bits to arrive which should be today or tomorrow then will fit them both at once.

Geez your an impatient lot :crackup:

Don't know what they do for a IX, can't see them being able to fit onto the IX rear the same due to the shape of it, but give Rob (JAPRACER) a shout and i'm sure he'll help you out, or Sumopower are 08712260185 :)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeo said:
Where did u buy these extensions and what was the price? They look like quality parts!!

Yeo.
YHPM

1 - 20 of 21 Posts