Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got one, this is my 2nd evo now, had 8 FQ300, now would like to go for some old school style :lol:

Cant wait for the daytime, so let me to show some photos 1st.

By the way, this is my 1st time post photos here, hope you like them.

Samo

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, i am looking for AMS harness bar, boss kit, A pillow 3 gauges (60mm) holders here. If anyone got them, please drop me a pm. thanks.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Many congrats! She's a beauty and in great shape!

Reactions: samopangy

·
Registered
338 Posts
I guess you are mike then.
Yeah that's me lol if u need to know anything about the car give me a shout. Jase won't know much cuz all the work has been carried out when I owned her. Also spare has been sent to Jase so he should receive it tmr. I forgot to drop it off and left that in my car.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah that's me lol if u need to know anything about the car give me a shout. Jase won't know much cuz all the work has been carried out when I owned her. Also spare has been sent to Jase so he should receive it tmr. I forgot to drop it off and left that in my car.
I can tell he doesn't know much about the car, lol. Can I have your number by pm plz? Need to ask some about the latest service plz.

By the way, I am Chinese as well, but I am not bbc tho. Lol

·
Registered
338 Posts
I can tell he doesn't know much about the car, lol. Can I have your number by pm plz? Need to ask some about the latest service plz.

By the way, I am Chinese as well, but I am not bbc tho. Lol
Lol I'm bbc. Yeah that's cool I'm not a paying member so if u pm me ur number ill give u a txt or something.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts