Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Moses.

I have seen many e4's with e6 wheels (but not a white one) I didnt think there was a problem.

Would still like to see a pic to see if it stirs me onto getting it done.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Damd VI said:
Here you go. Wife's car...

mate didnt u get a problem

and stevo i did bud, mine was a 4 before it changed :D

i swear i had a pic here somewhere i cannae find it, ask reims he saw it the wheels used to bulge out

17 inch evo 6 wheels used to rub against the rear arches badly

even rolled only way to sort it is to get it cut out

plus if i didnt use spacers it used to rub the shocks

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm running evo5 wheels and as far as I know they are the same as the evo6 wheels apart from the spoke design.

The only problem I have with mine is that it rubs on the rear bumper bracket, so some trimming is need to make it clear.

I haven't had any problems with it rubbing on the shocks or needing spacers.

This is with 225/45's awell.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Wheels were on the car when Lynn got it, as were the Brembo's. We bought it from Nigel on here.

Never had a problem with rubbing in any form. It's running on Goodyear Eagle F1's, 215/40/17.

Wouldn't be my 1st choice, but they look ok. Need them to clear the Brembo's though.

·
Premium Member
4,964 Posts
If you use 215 40 17 you will not get any trouble at all, a direct replacment, I know as I done it myself :) no spacers, no rolling, just get the bar&tards on :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
Terrific looking motor, the only colour to go for. I was thinking of getting a set of 18's for my 4. What size are they and what about the size of tyres, how much has it been lowered. Wish mine looked as good...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts