Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts
it would look good as a replacement for the wing if you were gona be brave, but that pic with the wing looks nasty imho

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found a pic on my mates old Evo, I think it looks good. Haven't see any other 7 with one...

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
These look really well when they're on lad,friend of mine has one on a yellow 7 and I wondered if they were available fir the 8! I'll try get a picture of his car up for ya :smthumbup

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I think they suit the 8/9 spoiler better as the lines flow better due to the shape of the 7 spoiler where it sits on the boot.

The other is very nice with no normal rear spoiler and a nice sleek piece of carbon around the boot lid :coolsm:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These look really well when they're on lad,friend of mine has one on a yellow 7 and I wondered if they were available fir the 8! I'll try get a picture of his car up for ya :smthumbup
Nice one :smthumbup

Here's a link to the 8 Version: Slightly Different Style

I think it looks OK mate. Be good to see it from a few different angles.

I really like this one though! :coolsm:

Paul
I think they suit the 8/9 spoiler better as the lines flow better due to the shape of the 7 spoiler where it sits on the boot.

The other is very nice with no normal rear spoiler and a nice sleek piece of carbon around the boot lid :coolsm:
Will get plenty of Pix up once I receive it. Cheers guys :smthumbup

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
I think it looks OK mate. Be good to see it from a few different angles.

I really like this one though! :coolsm:

Paul
i got that one, not yet installed

was going to try to install it UNDER my normal spoiler, but may need some serious dremelling!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts