Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as per title anyone got pics of the engine bay showing the full ralliart red / pink alloy induction and boost pipes in situ.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the red battery tray and a couple of pipes just not a complete set just want to see what like :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Many thanks for the pics, car looks great. I have that exact battery tray,I am liking the boot location idea, I think I will look into doing that

·
Registered
122 Posts
To bring this thread back from dead I m struggling with the battery tray as it seems too small for my battery? The battery looks oem size to me.... Baffling

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Yeh think you need a smaller battery maybe. My 6 came with the Ralliart kit and tray and the battery is a lot smaller than the average size one...

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
To bring this thread back from dead I m struggling with the battery tray as it seems too small for my battery? The battery looks oem size to me.... Baffling

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk
Ive just had to replace my battery, i also have the ralliart battery tray and struggled to find a battery to fit the tray! I eventually found a battery to fit from an mx5, its a '114 ' battery, 42ah 330cca. Ive had to put bigger terminal connectors on too as the battery had the bigger terminals. Its only a lion battery from euros but not been able to be too picky with brand so i could get one to fit the tray and its doing its job, and hooked up to trickle charger anyway

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts