Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is really random but but I was wondering if someone could photo shop some blue wheels on my evo 5 please , I'm just curious what they would look like as a lot of my engine bay is candy blue !!! , ill put a pic up of my bay to give an idea of colour I'm after and any help would be greatly received , thanks in advance Alex .

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Has anyone ever seen random colours on a dandelion they all seem to be black or normal , and if anyone's got any pics that would be great too cheers .

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Wait until Sat, Matt has got a show blue wheel, that pic does not do it justice, its more electric and is really nice, red looks pants, if your going to go ballsy with wheel colour, make sure the callipers stand out too:smthumbup

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Yeah thats what I thought dave about the red it looks too bland if that makes sense , I dont know how ballsy I dare go to be honest , im just sick of seeing the black on the yellow even tho they look nice specially the xxr527s .
The only reason I thought blue was to match my engine bay , but again not seen many yellow evos with random colour wheels really after some inspiration and pics of some if possible off other members .

What colour do u think would look ok mate ???

What time are u hoping to be at matts for on sat aswell mate or what time is it all kicking off ???

·
Registered
531 Posts
There was a stunning yellow car on here recently with white wheels which looked amazing. Probably not that outlandish but classy nevertheless.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There was a stunning yellow car on here recently with white wheels which looked amazing. Probably not that outlandish but classy nevertheless.
Hi mate , yeah all the yellow 5s ive seen are all white, black or normal they all look stunning in their own right im just after something different thats not been seen before or at least not alot lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts