Lancer Register Forum banner

Photo of Big Evo

949 views 27 replies 0 participants last post by  Big Evo 
G
#1 ·
Teri,
You've been caught on camera on a secret website viewing an Evo VII. What do you have to say for yourself???

Andy

G
#9 ·
Who's the young chap(ess) about to get strapped in for a drive. They sure start young these days ;)

And did you have to post that link.........I'd just got over MichaelK and his 'dumbass' posts :D:D:D

G
#14 ·
Yes Teri, I should do, but my tyres would not last 20 mins!!, Have ordered new ones for the new wheels, but they are unlikely to arrive before the 15th January, but surely next year there will be loads more track days..so will see you then, actually I forgot, I probably owe Ryan money for Santa Pod!!

G
#18 ·
Andy, point taken.....I will see what I can do - bigger petrol tank would be useful though!!

Honestly I would like to come, I never mind travelling in the South of England, it always seems more relaxing than driving upto the North, too much trafic, winds me up!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.