Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teri,
You've been caught on camera on a secret website viewing an Evo VII. What do you have to say for yourself???

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who's the young chap(ess) about to get strapped in for a drive. They sure start young these days ;)

And did you have to post that link.........I'd just got over MichaelK and his 'dumbass' posts :D:D:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ryan, I haven't received my royalties on the picture yet, you do have my bank account number don't you??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AntsEvo

Get yourself to Donington 6th Jan and I'm sure he will pay you in cash!!! There is one 7 already going, but would be nice to see some more there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes Teri, I should do, but my tyres would not last 20 mins!!, Have ordered new ones for the new wheels, but they are unlikely to arrive before the 15th January, but surely next year there will be loads more track days..so will see you then, actually I forgot, I probably owe Ryan money for Santa Pod!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AntsEvo

Its not a track day - just a meet up - so far there will be about 20 cars (all evos) there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Run out of excuses then haven't I!!!

Will see what I can do, would be nice to meet up with everyone again!! Donnington is a long way though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ant,
A Long way........

Travelling from Bournemouth to Warrington via Donnigton is a long way so now you've got even fewer excuses :)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Andy, point taken.....I will see what I can do - bigger petrol tank would be useful though!!

Honestly I would like to come, I never mind travelling in the South of England, it always seems more relaxing than driving upto the North, too much trafic, winds me up!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The traffic is because of all you bloody southerners wanting to get out of the place.......:D
Wait for Mr. Legend to jump on this thread now

Andy (flame suit on)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts