Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know what peoples phobias and fears are?

You know we all come across the normal ones like spiders and stuff, but i want to know about your really weird unexplainable ones (hopefully so i feel less of a freak :eek:)

I have a few, like clowns, heights, the dark, cows udders :blah: polysterene (when they pack stuff so tight into boxes it screeches when you pull it out :eek: :eek:) i can't even touch the stuff...But my really freaky one (and this is gonna sound totally stupid) is Tomato ketchup, i hate it, if i get it on my hands i come out in a cold sweat, start panicking, and have to run and wash it off as quickly as possible, i can't explain it! Am i a freak?? :handsup:

Please tell me i'm not the only one on here with such a strange phobia :lol:

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
SPIDERS - i cannot deal with spiders, put them in a glass case and i'll be an inch from the glass, put them loose and i'm off

Hello Della btw :wave:

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SPIDERS - i cannot deal with spiders, put them in a glass case and i'll be an inch from the glass, put them loose and i'm off

Hello Della btw :wave:
Hiya :D How's you?

Oh yeah, one of my brothers now has a chinese water dragon, i held him the other day and it feels so fragile, all long toes and claws, he's lovely though, if a little different from cuddling a cat :)

How's yours?

I am scared that no one loves me:cry:
Aww i'm sure someone does, somewhere :D

Ginger kids
:eek:

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
Clowns, Victorian porcelain dolls (both due to a bad experience when I was about 4 and the freaky kid up the road had shelves full of them and she'd poked all their eyes out :eek: ), the gunge that can accumulate around the top of sauce bottles :)blah:), cockroaches (I'm not great with creepy crawlies in general but I'm not phobic) & the theme tune from Tales of the Unexpected.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
i have a phobia of frogs (and i don't mean the french) don't know why but i just can't go near them:utahere:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts