Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Official MLRSS Snapper
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another fantastic Evo Build for Phil Reed In a joint venture between Automotive Performance Tuning and Ross Walker .This car was built over the last couple of months from a new shell for the 2017 Time Attack Championship .
At the Cadwell test day it was quick straight out of the box other than a few gremlins .At the end of the session Guy Martin put in a few laps of pure enjoyment

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,267 Posts
That does look a beast :smthumbup:coolsm:...... Plus been driven by Guy Martin :thumbup:
Photos are Great :coolsm: thanks for sharing them :smthumbup

·
Official MLRSS Snapper
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great pics and awesome car thanks for sharing :smthumbup
Amazing motor :smthumbup
Very nice well done.

Jon.
Cracking looking motor ��
That does look a beast :smthumbup:coolsm:...... Plus been driven by Guy Martin :thumbup:
Photos are Great :coolsm: thanks for sharing them :smthumbup
Cheers people

car was amazing and Guy was a fantastic person to have a chat with :D

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,843 Posts
Cheers people

car was amazing and Guy was a fantastic person to have a chat with :D
Guy is really cool - hates all the media stuff tbh - should have asked him how "brian" was doing today ;) I would have made sure he kept brian in his cage before letting him drive my car for sure :smthumbup

Reactions: monkeynuts1

·
Official MLRSS Snapper
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guy is really cool - hates all the media stuff tbh - should have asked him how "brian" was doing today ;) I would have made sure he kept brian in his cage before letting him drive my car for sure :smthumbup
does he eckers hate the media ,hes a media tart he loves it ,it more than pays for his racing im sure
No He does hate the media stuff but its part of his life now and if the truth was known he would rather just blend in and nose around and try to keep a low profile which we all know is bloody difficult :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts