Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
Same here, Penfold.
I haven't filled up for about 3 weeks what with being off work ill and having the "super large" :D tank on the VIII, but mine was only 90.9p - bargain NOT!

Off to East Anglie tomoz - usually it's about 5p a litre cheaper in Ipswich :D

Steve

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Bleesh said:
Same here, Penfold.
I haven't filled up for about 3 weeks what with being off work ill and having the "super large" :D tank on the VIII, but mine was only 90.9p - bargain NOT!

Off to East Anglie tomoz - usually it's about 5p a litre cheaper in Ipswich :D

Steve
Blimmy Bleesh,

5p/l that's worth me going over.... In St Ives it ranges from 86 - 89.... well that was before the latest rises... So expect it's going to be well over 90p here.

·
Registered
609 Posts
same here too in Coleshill......now at 92.9p!!!

was speaking to the girlie and she put them up yesterday 2p, from 89.9 to 91.9 and then again today upto 92.9??????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

she said that another garage had put theres up so they followed suit! :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

this is def Profiteering!! :mad:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got the shock factor on Sunday filling up near crewe in cheshire.
ONLY cost 89 pence, over £40 to fill up. Keeps the speeding down abit. What the hell will my fuel bill be like at the next track day!

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
Hmm yes that's right, every single retail forecourt in the country is suddenly profiteering and not putting prices up because the margin is non existent :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
i noticed tonight aswell.

this time next year i can see them having £ signs instead of pence.

ahh the joys of motoring, we get painfully pumped up the ass from the Govt.

happy days are here again

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Isn't it strange that this time, as it's happen slowly, not everybody's up in arms... Last time prices were this high we had fuel protests !

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Just returned from the US where they are all whining about petrol prices as well. Only difference is that they think $2.50 a gallon is expensive!

At the risk of sounding a bit Mosi-esque, I'm sorry to say that I never bother looking at the price when I fill up and certainly can't be arsed driving out of my way just to save a couple of quid. :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts