Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
signed, paste this like on every car site your a member off, even stick it on facebook

:smthumbup

·
Registered
178 Posts
Oh yes, all of the countries motorists sign that and the Government will capitulate and reduce fuel duty. Wont hold my breath. Greedy sods need to get as much money as possible to shore up their expenses claims.

Signed anyway.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Best solution of course will be to get rid of the car -whose gonna do that ????? They've got ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Signed and Bump Again....

I reckon 50p a litre sounds good!!!!:p

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
As much as I hate the price of petrol (120p now for V-power round here :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:), the government dunt give a toss about the motorist and petitions like this. If they reduce the duty on fuel, theyll just find another way to tax Joe public.

Having said that I have signed it and passed it on to my family & freinds to sign :mhihi:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Signed too, not that they care a toss anyway :wallbang:. Even with the 2p reduction we are still getting ripped off :goingmad: :goingmad:. The price of diesel round our way is £1.14 :eek: 2p more than petrol :frust:. And i thought diesel was just a byproduct of petrol production thus why it used to be cheaper :shrug: :confused:.

:smthumbup Dan

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
sorry not going to waste my time i have filled in over 5 no 10 petitions now and the reply you get after the petition has been heard might as well say **** off knob end

·
Registered
26,575 Posts

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
the true answer is Emmigrate. go somewhere that you are not taxed so bad :)

signed, not that they take ANY notice of these.

:fftopic: but related:

Electronic cigarettes that have enabled 10's of thousands of people to quit regular carcinogenic **** are to be banned as unregulated medicines.

Great. I quit using one of these, now, still addicted to nicotine, ill end up going backwards. Cheers people. Why not just regulate and tax it FFS :shake: ya do everything else!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts