Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Following the launch of the new 2 part brake disc and matching pads from Performance Friction Brakes, the MLR has been able to negotiate a considerable group buy discount on their already competitive prices.

Some of the stated advantages of this setup.

Performance Friction Disc Enhancements Include:
· Reduced Brake Pulsation and Thermal judder
· Reduced Brake Drag
· Reduced Thermal Fatigue
· Reduced Noise, Vibration and Harshness

PFC Machining Process
· Lateral Run Out > 30 um
· Concentricity > 50 um
· All Surfaces Turned
· All Vanes Turned

RRP.

Brake Disc Assembly - £175.68 Ea

Front brake pads - £75.54 per set

Next day delivery - £14.95

Plus VAT, making a normal price of £519.17

If we can sell 6-9 sets then your price delivered to door for 2 front discs and a set of matching pads is just £441.32

If we manage to sell 10 or more sets then the price drops again to just £416.23 all in.

If you want just the discs, they can be had for just £353.50 for the front pair.

Picture shamelessly stolen from a thread posted on here by a previous customer.

This GB will run till Monday 11th April then will close I have been informed the RRP will shortly afterwards increase

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To answer questions i have received by PM, these are a direct fit on any Evo 5 and up and will directly replace the standard pads and discs on your Brembo brakes with no modification whatsoever.

Also, you do not HAVE to replace the pads with more from Performance Friction when you get through your first set however they are priced very very competitively compared to most others and are, from reports received, very very good. You could however use any pad that would otherwise fit the Brembo if you so wished.

:)

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
lee, not having a pop :D but with ref to;

'(please, nobody say they are in at the 10 price but not the 6 price, if that is true wait until the GB hits 10)'

fair comment, but......there could be more than 10 people waiting for other people to make up the 10 needed for the cheaper price (if that makes any sense LOL), but no one can say so. i'd certainly be interested in them at the 10 price, but i'm not allowed to say so :p :D

just a thought thats all....... the numbers could possibly be hit sooner if peeps could say they are interested at the 6 price and put names on list accordingly :)

or maybe i'm just talking bolleux :D:D

i reckon these would be a top notch upgrade personally.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
lee, not having a pop :D but with ref to;

'(please, nobody say they are in at the 10 price but not the 6 price, if that is true wait until the GB hits 10)'

fair comment, but......there could be more than 10 people waiting for other people to make up the 10 needed for the cheaper price (if that makes any sense LOL), but no one can say so. i'd certainly be interested in them at the 10 price, but i'm not allowed to say so :p :D

just a thought thats all....... the numbers could possibly be hit sooner if peeps could say they are interested at the 6 price and put names on list accordingly :)

or maybe i'm just talking bolleux :D:D

i reckon these would be a top notch upgrade personally.
I agree mate you are spot on with that ;)

·
Registered
433 Posts
well seeing as the pikey 1 (rich) :p stole my new disks so he could get hi boheamouth of a machine on the road i may well have a bite at this :D

but as stated in the above 2 threads its gotta be when the numbers are good :rolleyes: (yes i know i aint supposed to say that :p )

come on ppl lets get these, its a stonking price IMHO (and i know nothing lol)

:fftopic: rich wot are those disks like mate?????

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
here goes the hardly-earned again

Hey Lee,
...put me on the list...

...as for additional pads in the future, are you gonna reveal a source or do we hunt you down when needs must?:secret:
cheers,
danny.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1. Dave V-S.
2. Danny Burns.

The Pads and discs will be sent straight to you from the manufacturer and i am sure they will put a little flyer or something in the box so you can contact them for replacements :) If you lose that then give me a shout and i will put you in touch :)

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
CAM 6 said:
Can you use the likes of ferodo ds2500 pads with this set up....or any other pad come to mention????
Weebl said:

Also, you do not HAVE to replace the pads with more from Performance Friction when you get through your first set however they are priced very very competitively compared to most others and are, from reports received, very very good. You could however use any pad that would otherwise fit the Brembo if you so wished.

:)
;) :D

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
"hold the phone son!!!"

hey Lee, give everyone a chance surely its 11th of April ;) not 11th of March :eek: for the end of this GB :confused:

:blush: :blush: I nearly broke into a sweat reaching for my inflexible friend when I saw you're update :crackup: :crackup:

...if I'm wrong even I'll miss out on the deal :cry: :cry: :cry:

:D
danny.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.