Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Elephants trunk balancing a purple beach ball

Votes: 7 30.4%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was accused today-by the chaviest chav since Chav McChav, 39 Chavington Ave, Chavton, Chavshire-of only owning an Evo cos they are an extension to the old male member :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sheer Tosh I replied and promised I would do a poll to see if we truley are minute winkled drivers or if we are all carrying launchers, armed and dangerous, and ready for the kill (ladies you are permitted to vote if you own a 'toy' :D )

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
come on makes, lets have the truth, is andy a strawberry or launched up to the max??

The truth will out :crackup: :crackup:

Moses, I just knew when I put this post up you'd be in there straight away you naughty man, you. And your a muslim too :D :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
wombat231170 said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
come on makes, lets have the truth, is andy a strawberry or launched up to the max??

The truth will out :crackup: :crackup:

Moses, I just knew when I put this post up you'd be in there straight away you naughty man, you. And your a muslim too :D :D
lol im a muslim but a scottish one, were all pervs :D

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
wombat231170 said:
I was accused today-by the chaviest chav since Chav McChav, 39 Chavington Ave, Chavton, Chavshire-of only owning an Evo cos they are an extension to the old male member :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sheer Tosh I replied and promised I would do a poll to see if we truley are minute winkled drivers or if we are all carrying launchers, armed and dangerous, and ready for the kill (ladies you are permitted to vote if you own a 'toy' :D )
:crackup: :crackup:

Maggot in a shredded wheat me. A big **** off maggot. Not. :D

Pete

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Surprised Mo hasn't started a group buy for cleaning ladies bits with his tongue to clear out the fanny fish stink :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts