Cobra track 5 (tracker) fitted
Updated fuel pump relay
Updated stronger double link timing chain
Hks upper intercooler pipe
Hks inlet pipe (turbo to maf)
K&n Panel Filter
Scorpian de-cat
Scorpian Exhaust System
Ecuflash ReMap Stage 1 (g-r performance)
3 port Boost solenoid
Bridgestone S02 Tyres (been on a few years but still loads of tread)
Ayc pump refurbed
Carbon Vortex Generator
Carbon Raliart look front splitter
Carbon Slam Panel
Carbon cw scoop
Carbon grilles
Raliart mud guards
Wheels unmarked in gloss black
Turbosmart bov
K&n panel filter
Lowered on eibach springs (no knocking)
Full geo set up done by NR autosport
Full size spare wheel in boot mod
Brake discs great condition
Oem brembo pads about (7-8mm) so plenty meat left

Service
1st 29/9/08 @1112 Mitsubishi
2nd 09/3/09 @9851 Mitsubishi
3rd 01/03/10 @17346 Mitsubishi
4th 24/03/12 @21717 Me
5th 02/05/13 @ 25087 Cliftons (NigelS)

Comes with the perfect Reg plate for the Evo x imo
Great condition looked after and always garaged
I am the 2nd owner was 1st registered at corby Mitsubishi so showing 2 previous owners
Have owned for the last 5 years
Apart from ayc pump (common evo fault) its been trouble free
Car has never been tracked and has had an easy life with me

Bad bits
Usual stone chips
Scratch on n/s front and rear door (been keyed) not very noticeable as you can see from the pictures was quoted £500 to get done

Location Rotherham
Email chris[email protected]
£15500 ono

Some pics here before i had the carbon cw scoop fitted

Cruise Control fitted

How it looked a while back as my sister inlaws wedding car

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Why,not too sure Leon spare of moment thing, got house on the market so could do with the money and dont do many miles init dont like parking it anywhere so just use the mrs peugeot mostly and have owned for 5 years now and fancy something maybe abit more civilised and low key i suppose :smthumbup
Plus its like giving 5 years notice as they dont seem to be selling at the moment :goingmad:, so will probably still have it in another 5 years :mhihi: as i wont give it away am in no rush :smthumbup

:eek: why you selling fella ,you only just got it mapped did you not ,GLWTS :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
MLR Regional Organiser South London (ish)
3,540 Posts
Hi

Could I see some close up pictures of scratch/keying please?

And how long ago did it happen?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hi

Could I see some close up pictures of scratch/keying please?

And how long ago did it happen?

Thanks

Rear door the scratch starts just before the door handle and ends just before end of the door

Front door scratch starts just after wing mirror and ends just before door handle cant get it in photo as its not as deep as rear door and camera wont pic it up

·
Registered
26 Posts
Lovely car Chris and almost identical to mine - early days but you might have to bite the bullet and fix the scratch as anal drivers like me might be put off.

Good luck anyway ;-)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Been there 3 years now, I got my quote from :mitsi:, then I changed my mind as I thought I could get it painted then someone could see a nice unmarked car and mark it again where would it end. And I wasn't confident that pearl white would be an easy colour to match maybe it would come out looking worse so I thought i'd leave it then everyone can see I'm not trying to hide anything. I know there are 2 arguments to this "why should I let someone ruin my car get it painted and move on" but I've lived with it now for 3 years and I normally have to point it out to people who look at it as it doesn't stand out in the flesh. My decision not to get it painted doesn't reflect the upkeep the rest of the car in anyway. :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Very nice motor mate, you should start a new thread so we can slag of the prick that keyed it, :mad: good luck with whatever your plans are. ;)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice motor mate, you should start a new thread so we can slag of the prick that keyed it, :mad: good luck with whatever your plans are. ;)
Im glad I never caught him to be honest as I was fuming at the time :goingmad:. I just don't understand the need to do it tbh, I could understand more if he had smashed window and stolen the radio maybe just what do they get out of it. When i see a lovely motor I dont think oh somebodies hard earned cash is in that I think i'll damage it! NO I look at it with admiration :coolsm:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Random Q but in one of the pics I can see your Fosgate screen is blue...is that interchangeable or not? Mine has a red interface and wouldn't mind blue :)

Thanks

1 - 20 of 35 Posts