Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long does it take for a Payment to clear using paypal.only I paid for something Thursday and the Guy says it still will not clear till mid next week!!

D.

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
How long does it take for a Payment to clear using paypal.only I paid for something Thursday and the Guy says it still will not clear till mid next week!!

D.
takes a good few days to go into a bank account, but tbh once the money is in his paypal account there shouldn't be a problem, sounds like he just wants to see it sat in his bank account first, can take about 5 working days.

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
echeques take up to 5 days i think

this is when u dont have funds in ur account and it gets charged via bank or credit/debit card

if its not, tell him to send ur stuff!!

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Instant payment into Paypal but takes 4-5 days to shift into the bank account.

I dont blame him, from now on I refuse to send out any goods until it has cleared into my bank account (4-5 working days) and then move it to another bank account.

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
razor i get these all the time.

but until cleared they are paper money, like monopoly money :lol:

even when cleared, they can still be reversed FFS

anyways there ya go OP :D

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Tell me about it, got rinsed of 1200 quid the other day. Now i have a 1500 quid parcel sitting in limbo because someone else tried to do a reversal but before I sent the tracking number out so got to wait 3 weeks from date of delivery before they send it back.

Happening a lot lately.

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
yeah im glad im quite niche in my goods, less scammage :)

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
How much does it cost to retrieve small amounts of cash under £100 say ? i never know how much to add on for the fees and end up out of pocket too.

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
How much does it cost to retrieve small amounts of cash under £100 say ? i never know how much to add on for the fees and end up out of pocket too.
send as "personal gift" or is it "money owed" and you don't have to pay owt extra Craig, happy days. :smthumbup

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
provided its from a paypal balance

if you add funds via credit.debit card or BACS it WILL charge u/customer somewhere ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts