Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a bit of time on my hands recently (waiting for Recovery lorries to turn up etc.) and I have managed to start collating some of your parts/mods info. you have sent me and from topics on this forum.
Have a look at http://www.evodata.cjb.net
I have only completed the 'Evo 4-6' - 'Air Filters/Induction Kits' section so no other links will work but it will give you an idea of how the final section will look. Just click through to the section via the mentioned links.

The final version will be added to this site under 'The Cars' - 'Technical' section either by being directly transferred onto the MLR server or by linking through to my ISP's server which would be the preferred option as it would mean easier updating by myself.

Anyway have a look and see what you think. All constructive criticism greatfully received.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks good!

If I can ever afford any bits for my car you'll be the first to know http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Are no-cost mods acceptable? I have a couple that may be of use, and may even be able to provide 'how-tos' with (shitty) pics. Interested?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HH6

Excellent start.

You have taken on a massive project and if the rest of the information is a good and well laid out as the filter/induction section, it will be invaluable for all EVO members.

Also interested to hear what has happened to your car.

Hope to see you Saturday and keep out of the Subaru showrooms!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A very good start informative and good reviews with out baised. I thought that a good addition may be another section which included octane boosters shown and tested so people don't have to keep bring it up on the forum.
Just a thought. Other things such as oils as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good idea about the octane boosters and oil, I will include that eventually. I will be including servicing data aswell (such as part numbers and quantity of fluids etc.). Obviously I have been a bit busy with other things lately and the last thing I wanted to be reminded of was EVO's!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
remember hh6 if you ever need help searching for parts or going through the forum for comments just have to ask. I would happy to help as would most other members would i reckon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts