Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

was just wandering if there would be any interest in 4 part worn Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3's with approx 2mm of tread.

Getting four new F1 assymetrics fitted this weekend and wanted to know if its worth me getting the old tyres back from tyre house to sell on and if so what would they be worth? thought they might do as track day tyres for someone.

Any replies appreciated :smthumbup

Tony

edit: tyres are 235/45/17

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
if they were free some one might have them to use for a few laps at a track day but there isnt really alot of thread on them left to use

·
Registered
981 Posts
Hi

was just wandering if there would be any interest in 4 part worn Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3's with approx 2mm of tread.

Getting four new F1 assymetrics fitted this weekend and wanted to know if its worth me getting the old tyres back from tyre house to sell on and if so what would they be worth? thought they might do as track day tyres for someone.

Any replies appreciated :smthumbup

Tony

edit: tyres are 235/45/17
Mate if youve got an Evo ''DO NOT'' under eny circumstances fit F1 Asymmetrics to your car,they are SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: I Brought a brand new set a couple of months ago,they turned my car into the biggest turd on wheels you'll ever know!:mad:-so much so i was considering selling it!:cry: Then luckily i managed to buy a set of 18'' Speedline wheels on here,sold my old ones with the sh*t Asys on & brought a new set of Yokohama A048's. My car is now a 'BEAST' again:D The Asys felt like 1980s re-moulds,my car was all over the place and are nothing like the GSD3's(i had them on my Sub STI's,great tyres).Even in the wet i lost all confidence in the car yet even tho the A048s are semi slicks they are great in the wet & car feels well planted.:smthumbup

·
Registered
422 Posts
Mate if youve got an Evo ''DO NOT'' under eny circumstances fit F1 Asymmetrics to your car,they are SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: I Brought a brand new set a couple of months ago,they turned my car into the biggest turd on wheels you'll ever know!:mad:-so much so i was considering selling it!:cry: Then luckily i managed to buy a set of 18'' Speedline wheels on here,sold my old ones with the sh*t Asys on & brought a new set of Yokohama A048's. My car is now a 'BEAST' again:D The Asys felt like 1980s re-moulds,my car was all over the place and are nothing like the GSD3's(i had them on my Sub STI's,great tyres).Even in the wet i lost all confidence in the car yet even tho the A048s are semi slicks they are great in the wet & car feels well planted.:smthumbup
Gotta remember with F1 Assymetrics they do take a good 200-300 miles to actually bed in though from new.

However I do agree the F1's are nowhere near as good as the internet hype would leave many to believe, same goes for Toyo T1R's as well, those are utter crap on the EVO as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts