Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the exception of evo's coming to the event with traders, there is a long line of tarmac in front of the Tavern restaurant dedicated to lancer owners - virtually all MLR. To get everyone in we will need to get 6 cars per bay. Three at the back and amp; three at the front. To avoid hassle if the Track timers are on the front row, this should make it easier for everyone. The DUKE video Lancer Parade will be at 14:50. Duke will also be getting footage of Lancers on the track throughout the day as well as our long and amp; highly impressive paddock lineup.

Cheers

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For Sale,
Slighty used Girlfriend, not done too many miles still in great shape, dosnt need much maintaince.

However books tickets for weekend away same weekend as the Castle combe meet up so I will miss the video being shoot as I have to leave at 1.00pm or my rights have gone for ever.

Bast^ and amp;d Fu9k [email protected]()*)*F(*)(*)D(*IUO*)(£IKLJLKJ_)*£)(*£)(*)(£*)(£*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!£!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody women and shes not even my wive!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgive my ignorance but I assume helmets are NOT required for the track parade?

SilverRS,
Is your wife for sale aswell then?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.