Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
********** SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD**********

For Sale 2004 JDM Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 MR in Palma red.
I bought this car from Jap Performance Parts in Nov 2015 at which time it was fresh from Japan and not yet registered in the UK. Jap Performance Parts registered the vehicle and went down as the first UK owner, I was the 2nd when the logbook changed into my hands so the car shows 2 owners although I am the only owner from import.

I own and run a professional bodyshop so I requested that the car was not undersealed by them as I was planning on doing it myself so I know the job was done right. All the seams under the car were brush sealed and the full underside was stone guarded and wax oiled to perfection, from underneath the car looks like new! No corrosion anywhere unlike most UK models are nowadays. I have pictures of the underside before, during and after undersealing.

Being in the trade I am very keen on my cars and shopped around to find this example for around 6 months, the bodywork is extremely clean for its age, no dents whatsoever and since I've had it the car gets a full detail on a weekly basis inside and out. I use no other products apart from swissvax and as you can see in the pictures it shines like a new car!

I bought the car with 89,000km and it has now covered 99,700km, this is around 62,000 miles from new. It's a pleasure to drive and has no knocks, bangs etc…. The steering feels tight and true, the brakes are firm and the clutch and gearbox are seamless! The car was run on RS Tuning's rolling road and made 321bhp out the box with no mods. Print outs of the dyno run are included in the handbook along with various receipts and the service book with 2 stamps from import. M.O.T runs out in October, it will pass with flying colours! The tyres are Michelin Pilot all round and are like new.

If you are in the market for one of these cars I'm sure you will know the differences between the various models but just incase your not familiar here's the JDM Evo 8 MR factory spec list:

• Lightweight alloy roof
• Bilstein suspension
• 6 speed transmission
• Larger turbo diameter mouth
• Updated cam profile
• Lighter balance shafts
• Dual wastegate solenoid
• HID Xenon headlights
• Updated black rear and front lights
• Black suede Recaro seats
• Carbon dash trim
• MR badging on centre console
• Carbon rear spoiler
• Black Momo Steering wheel

Extra's:

• 2 Piece front discs
• Full luxury car mat set inc. boot mat
• Vibe Slick speakers front and rear inc. tweeters
• Rocker cover painted in Palma red
• Walbro 255lph fuel pump
• Stainless bolts in engine bay

If you need anymore info or want a chat don't hesitate to contact me on 07799909616. The car is located in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

Only reason for sale is I fancy trying an Evo X so I may be interested in a swap/px for the right car.

I must also add that the Evo 9 tail lights on the car in the pictures have now been changed to brand new genuine Mitsubishi EVO 8 MR lights so the car looks as it should do.

£13,995

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Very nice pal, don't see many Evo's mint ground up and very reasonably priced. :smthumbup
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts