Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before buying my E6 i contemplated keeping the scoob and buying a Pajero Evolution.... practicalities of storing it meant i didn't.. however in this weeks Autoexpress there is the replacement for the Pajero Evo... ohh boy it looks cool.... i want one... looks like they have made it for the Rally Raids but may also hit the road.. if it does i'll be first in the queue...

Anybody else seen it??

Jevo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it's the car oki desribes it looks the bussiness! I've heard that Ralliart Germany wants Jutta Kleinschmidt to drive the car already at the next Dakar. I'll ask my mate what the car is like in flesh as he goes to the IAA in Frankfurt.

Cheers

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep thats the one.. kind of a coupe body shape..

Tried to find some pics on the net to post but to no avail...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jevo

Here's a pic of it......... nice http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/embarassed1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

[img]http://www.constantvibe.com/wheels/pajeroevo.jpg

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not much of the original Pajero 'blood' left in it is there?

Any mention of what engine they have put in it, is it still the 3.5 V6 or have they found something bigger?!?!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
christ it looks like the new mini on steriods, i like big_evos white one much better, that looks to much like a daft concept car.

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dave,

Thats the boy.. thanks for posting that.. its evil.. as for the powerplant.. read its the 3.5 v6 but somewhat revised to give huge amounts of torque and grunt !!!

Wonder if it will ever get on the road for us public ??

Jevo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I doubt that it will ever be available for the UK roads, its was bad enough trying to get the 'normal' Paj Evo to the UK.

Mines gorgeous, that red one is aweful!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts