Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone bought a m4 replica that fires paintballs like the real item from the mag ? i have ,just waiting for delivery .if its as good as it advertised it should be good.as real as you can get supposedly .fires .43 cal balls and ejects shells from the side as it fires .upto 450fps range accurate upto 150ft total 300/400ft .should be kicking my mates butts with this beauty. :D

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
When ya get it, pics please!

LOVE me guns... (see my Glock 17 in my advitar)...

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Hmm I've still got my old automag somewhere, used in conjunction with the 'whispering death' & Nitro I used to get 600fps. :D

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
600fps impressive :cry: .if you look on search google for ,rap4 paintball gun then click on realaction paintball thats where im getting my m4 from .iv got the m4 mets special edition model with an A2 barrel on offer at $399 approx £210.00 plus delivery .my first gun so iv had to buy spare mags etc ,scope ,2000 paintballs and 1000 reusable plastic shells for the balls .alloy shells are also usable .

·
Registered
463 Posts
Now there's an idea. MLR paintball tournament. Global the automag is a good gun. mate has one of these and its a great bit of kit. I do like my Impulse tho. yet to master the 25 balls per second it says it can fire. fingers cant feather the trigger that quickly. :D

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
rusty6 said:
Now there's an idea. MLR paintball tournament. Global the automag is a good gun. mate has one of these and its a great bit of kit. I do like my Impulse tho. yet to master the 25 balls per second it says it can fire. fingers cant feather the trigger that quickly. :D
25 balls per second is impressive, the most I could muster 'back in the day' was about 10-11 ps and it was chopping the balls even then. The gun is approx 10 years old now I reckon though I still keep it in good nick by giving it an oiling every 6 months though I realise I will probably never use it again. I used to play semi pro approx 8-11 years ago, won some dosh but it was a fraction compared to the cost of maintaining a highly modified piece of kit.

I believe Smart Products went bust and there are probably a lot better guns out there now. The other gun at the time (looked like an uzi) that was quite popular was the 'Autobud' AutoCocker - I could never get used to the trigger mechanism (fired ball on trigger release).

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
20-25 yards if I recall correctly, and on full auto for around 3-7 round bursts.

The MP5 has a habit of kicking up on auto so a lot of those head shots you can see over the shoulder are actually the last few rounds aimed at centre mass.

This Desert Eagle .50 on the other hand is like a lasar:

One hell of a kick though! :eek:

·
Registered
463 Posts
GlobalGB said:
25 balls per second is impressive, the most I could muster 'back in the day' was about 10-11 ps and it was chopping the balls even then. The gun is approx 10 years old now I reckon though I still keep it in good nick by giving it an oiling every 6 months though I realise I will probably never use it again. I used to play semi pro approx 8-11 years ago, won some dosh but it was a fraction compared to the cost of maintaining a highly modified piece of kit.

I believe Smart Products went bust and there are probably a lot better guns out there now. The other gun at the time (looked like an uzi) that was quite popular was the 'Autobud' AutoCocker - I could never get used to the trigger mechanism (fired ball on trigger release).
I loved my paintball. would still like to get back into it but the site where i use to play kicked me off. "I was to good" so they say. think its cause i was becoming better than the owner of the site which he didnt like.

How realistic do you think it would be to get a game or tournament set up on the MLR? Different MLR regions???
just a thought. idea for the summer.

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Rusty, next time you're in the States, get a phone book (there'll normally be one in your hotel room) and look up gun clubs. Give them a ring and make sure they hire guns and take a taxi down there.

You'll be amazed at how cheap and easy it is, but ask for instruction if it's your first time, as otherwise they will give you the gun and bullets and leave you to it. Literally. :eek:

Diehard, one of the guys in the alley the last time had an M16 (A4?) Carbine and was popping off rounds, that thing was LOUD.

I was jealous even with an MP5 in my hands! :cry:

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
rusty6 said:
I loved my paintball. would still like to get back into it but the site where i use to play kicked me off. "I was to good" so they say. think its cause i was becoming better than the owner of the site which he didnt like.

How realistic do you think it would be to get a game or tournament set up on the MLR? Different MLR regions???
just a thought. idea for the summer.
Unfortunately I think Duran the man tried and there was some initial interest but then it fell flat on its face. :(

Mark

·
Registered
463 Posts
youngsyr said:
Rusty, next time you're in the States, get a phone book (there'll normally be one in your hotel room) and look up gun clubs. Give them a ring and make sure they hire guns and take a taxi down there.

You'll be amazed at how cheap and easy it is, but ask for instruction if it's your first time, as otherwise they will give you the gun and bullets and leave you to it. Literally. :eek:

Diehard, one of the guys in the alley the last time had an M4 (A4?) Carbine and was popping off rounds, that thing was LOUD.

I was jealous even with an MP5 in my hands! :cry:
This might sound a silly question but is there anywhere in the uk that you can do this?

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
nowhere now mate, thanks to the police and their **** ups concerning dunblane. if i was still in scotland i could have taken you clay pigeon shooting or out with the .222 o.22 rimfire. whereabouts inscotland are you and ill see if there is a good clay ground near you.

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Yeah, I'd highly recommend clay pigeon shooting; it's a lot of fun and a good place to get good instruction/habits on guns.

Just in case you haven't seen enough pictures of me with guns: :D

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
y2kfireblade said:
900rpm mate, when the rounds leave an mp5 they are practically touching.
That may be the case but it's like a pea shooter compared to the Desert Eagle or a shotgun. :gay: ;)

1 - 20 of 85 Posts