Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
big thank you to sam for the good work today.early start to fine tune ecutec map before rr at star performance.car is movin.
thanks also to jim and his son for the welcome and great job on the alignment. car feels a lot more planted.its been a good day 350 miles behind the wheel ,a mapping session with one of the best and a good rr result. i am a happy bunny

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
hi guys ,moses in answer to your question. on the way back from star he phoned home to ask about food and his good lady already had it on the table waiting his arrival.he knows how to map a car though. car has never been so easy to drive.when you want it its there.the other question,ochiltree it's a wee village 10 miles outside of ayr. sam your lookin fine son.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
stevoviii said:
hi guys ,moses in answer to your question. on the way back from star he phoned home to ask about food and his good lady already had it on the table waiting his arrival.he knows how to map a car though. car has never been so easy to drive.when you want it its there.the other question,ochiltree it's a wee village 10 miles outside of ayr.
lol yeah he def luvs food just like myself, im glad u are happy bud :D

yeah ayrshire is cool i luv the surrounding countrysides the new motorway has fecked up alot of nice farmland though

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
stevoviii said:
moses i used to live in glasgow at bridgeton cross amongst other places .where are you
feckin hell bud haha im a bridgeton bhoy myself :D its my hometown before i moved to shawlands when i was 6 or something, all my family were born their :D

greeh head st across from the footie pitches, u mind the white and mackay building i still remember it from my childhood , its long gone now :D

im fae shawlands mate southside :)

i used to go to the dalmarnock nursery and also dalmarnock primary too just in primary 1 though before we moved

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
james st above continental cafe. started life in bishopbriggs though.used to work as a bouncer at the newlands hotel and maxwells up in shawlands are they still there.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
stevoviii said:
james st above continental cafe. started life in bishopbriggs though.used to work as a bouncer at the newlands hotel and maxwells up in shawlands are they still there.
nice one mate not too far from newlands, maxells is it a pub or nightclub or is it the sir john maxwells primary :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
stevoviii said:
maxwells pub down the road from newlands towards city center
mate coz i dont drink i dont know many pub names only one i do know is the kellys and heraghtys, bairds and brazen head coz their celtic pubs :D and also the famous granary in shawlands cross

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
glade you are happy steve :) your power figure is the Norm power and not eng power. i think the Norm power should have been around 345bhp. :)

what an achiement for the 260 with an exhuast and filter!! i was talking about this to dave earlier and to be honest if the 260s were around when i first bought an evo i would have bought one. they are the bargin of the decade without a shadow of a doubt :D

do you know of any other car that can be modified for 1200£ and make 85bhp extra.

it will be good to see what it does at ava since it is ava where you have had all your previous dyno runs.

moses

nothing wrong with liking food ;) but i have not grown in size since you saw me last if anything lost a little bit of weight. thanks for your concern :p

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hi moses just back from church. liver is fine.health is good ,working 75 hours a week in open cast mine.got an evo to pay for.God is good.7 years ago i was dying,homeless,penniless,alone and banned for life from driving.now i'm married,a home owner,good job,licence back ,bmw and an evo but most of all peace in my soul.pm a contact number and i'll ring you next time i'm up in glasgow.cheers steve

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
evo-7 said:
glade you are happy steve :) your power figure is the Norm power and not eng power. i think the Norm power should have been around 345bhp. :)

what an achiement for the 260 with an exhuast and filter!! i was talking about this to dave earlier and to be honest if the 260s were around when i first bought an evo i would have bought one. they are the bargin of the decade without a shadow of a doubt :D

do you know of any other car that can be modified for 1200£ and make 85bhp extra.

it will be good to see what it does at ava since it is ava where you have had all your previous dyno runs.

moses

nothing wrong with liking food ;) but i have not grown in size since you saw me last if anything lost a little bit of weight. thanks for your concern :p
nice one bud, maybe its time for another asian style curry soon to burn your ass , u arabs aint nothing when it comes to oor asian curries :crackup: i still laugh haha u trying to take someones tooth out and u need to run to the shitters , u must have cursed me alot that day u even text me to tell me u cursed me :crackup:

by the way did i mention to u, i told the restaurant guy in punjabi to make it REAL HOT
:crackup:

nice one steve im so so happy to hear that bud a man with morals :) pray that i get some more at the moment im too randy but always faithful :D im a man with so much luv to give and its hard to control and i thank God for the strength :) God is awesome :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice!!! :D Even though I STILL don't have my 260, I've already told 'him indoors' that a visit to the dentist may be required once I eventually get the car and some cash! How does this affect your insurance/warranty etc?? :)

You know it's strange when you're sitting in the hairdressers telling the man with the scissors about the car you should have before christmas, only to be told that one of his clients tinkers with evos even though his real job is a dentist!! ;) :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts