Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to order them today, but my local tire dealer was a bit confused as there seemed to be different references for the same size in his catalog.

Some had a Porsche reference (I think it was N2) and he mentioned there were also others. Are they really different tires?

Would the appropiate choice be to fit 4 Assimetrico (as opposed to 2 Direzionale in the front and 2 Assimetrico in the back). The Direzionale don't seem like they could take much abuse.

I currently have S03 in good condition (except the outside edges) at the front and badly worn out S01 at the back (scary in cold conditions!). I may order just 2 Assimetrico for the front and move the S03 to the back. Does anyone have strong opinions against this?

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I have Assimeticos fitted.I was told that the Direzionale are only fitted in conjunction with the Assimetricos on a rear wheel drive car.On a 4 wheel drive car it is Assimetricos all round.Hope this helps they are a great tyre fantastic grip ,dry or wet and very progressive.

I never have liked Jap Tyres,these Assimetricos are the dogs ######:)

PS.DONT MIX YOUR TYRES,S03 ARE DIRECTIONAL,THE PIRELLI'S ARE ASSYMETRICAL IT WONT WORK!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts