Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a nightmare recently trying to get hold of OZ Superleggeras,
and I have a feeling I know why, but I could be wrong....ROFL !!!!

Ive heard rumours that these wheels are a little on the soft side and
there are quite a few warranty claims against OZ for wheels that have
gone pear shaped even after mild pot-hole bumps !!!!!!

Anyone had any probs with these wheels ?????

Shame, the weigh naff all and look the biz !

BTW,
Speedline have just released a new multi spoke white 18 alloy rim which
weighs the same as the leggera and looks the nuts.

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone got any opinions on the Raceline 5 and 7 spoke wheels?
Anyone got any pictures of an Icecelle Blue E6 with Compomotive MO's (5 and 6 spokes) in silver or gold?
I would really like OZ Chronos Evo wheels but they only come in 16in max :( Plus the thought of flakey OZ wheels again :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yellow5

I had the same problem ordering the OZ's, I had them on order since October, I heard that they were held at Southampton docks ready for dispatch, the next call I got is that they were sent back due to a production fault....so given up on those, the Team Dynamics should be with me in about a week now, albeit with no car to put them on!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yellow5

Had my OZ SUPERLG for about 8 mths on my subaru,i agree they do look the dogs,but over that period i have gained a few dints around the rims(hard to describe exactly)through speed ramps, although it was a case of going over to fast you still wouldn't expect the damage that has happened,only today i have had to replace a rim because it took a dislikening to a curb during the recent snow, this time it was a reasonable speed for the conditions,i thought i would have just marked the rim but no,i exactly cracked 3 spokes and carved alot of the rim away, again no way did i expect that much damage,reading this sounds like i cannot drive,and i know im driving a subaru and it may not handle better than an evo but i have had my fair share of fast cars- cosworths/rs/old crx/20519gti etc all with standard and after market wheels and never picked up anywere near a much damage on them.

Would i buy them again? probably yes,

take care near curbs and speed ramps!!

regards

Bloodsport.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts