Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In need of center caps for my OZ F1 wheels that came with my Evo 5 GSR. Need all four. If you have them, I'll take them.

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello mate, I did order 3 sets of these about 4 months ago,
dealer never returns my calls.

I can get them, approx £5 each, just need to find a more helpful
OZ dealer, if I get time, ill try again today....I think Pisces may want a
set too....

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Justin,

Did my order go out? Thanks for the reply on the wheels m8! Imagine, 20s! Must look sick!!

I just realize that the eclipses sold here come with the same wheels that are on my evo. They are 15s nonetheless, will the center caps fit my wheel? I guess the only way to know for sure is to get my Evo back on the road and go to the Mitsu dealer and test one first. They'll probably go crazy after seeing what I'm driving around. Might get some offers.

Well, waiting is a bitch. Not your parts, they are secondary compared to the other parts I'm waiting for. Can't wait to drive my car! Yesterday it snowed heavily here; wish I had my AWD to have some fun on the snow. Snow melted in one day, and today it's rainning. Bye Bye snow. Don't you just love El Nino, global warming sometimes can be a blessing!LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.