Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am after information reguarding UK cars with sunroofs, from what i`ve heard they are fairly rare, and are sometimes prone to leaks??!

Thing been i`ve got my eye on an Evo but it has a sunroof, i rang Ralliart but the guy on the phone at the other end said Ralliart has never imported any 6`s with sunroofs, contrary to what i`ve heard from both the seller and other people?

Can anyone clarify the situation reguarding UK cars, if they were ever available with sunroofs and if equiped are they reliable?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The chassis of an Evo without a sunroof will be more rigid/stronger than one with a sunroof, pretty obvious I spose!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have seen several evo 6 imports with roofs and had know problems with them,
Not seen any official (imports) Evos with roofs?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a TME with sunroof - doesn't leak, but it can creak like a bu99er at times. Apart from that - nice view!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
generally cars with climate controll dont have sunroofs as standard...solar gain plays havoc with it..unless you want it as an extra?...so thats probably the case. might be ###### though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
as far as i know some of the early evo 6s had sunroofs but was removed in the later models to make the car more rigid .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've seen an official UK price list with the sunroof as an optional extra. I thought it was on the RalliartUK website, but it may have been a brochure from a Mitsu dealer.

Therefore there must be a few!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.