Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone played this game yet? its free for playstation+ members and is the most disturbing and frightening thing i have ever played ha ha.

I crapped my pants at least twice in 30 minutes, its just awful.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yeah I made a thread about it a bit further down, but yeah it is an awesome game. Finished it last night and was really impressed with it, not a long game took about 4-5 hours to get though it but was enjoyable all the way through.

The first time I tried playing it I got everything set up, moved a beanbag right infront of the TV, lights off, headphones on and within 10 minutes I had turned it off, grabbed the Vita and headed upstairs to play it in bed next to the missus via remote play lol.

Have to say the beginning is by far the worst part, as you get further in you know what to expect so it doesn't make you jump as much but it was still good.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw did you sorry mate I'd not seen it.

I did the same, turned the lights off, surround sound up, got my mrs for moral support and had a bash, i played it up to the point of turning the generator back on in the basement and was an emotional wreck by that point ha ha.

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Might go download it but I'm no use with scary stuff. the original Alien vs Predator gave me many a scare when the face huggers pounced!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its definately the worst game i've ever played for scary, if anyone ever played Condemned on the Xbox 360 its similar to that but the sound of breathing, heartbeat, footsteps and the games genreal score just make it the creepiest thing i've played in years.

Def give it a go Mitch

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Its definately the worst game i've ever played for scary, if anyone ever played Condemned on the Xbox 360 its similar to that but the sound of breathing, heartbeat, footsteps and the games genreal score just make it the creepiest thing i've played in years.

Def give it a go Mitch
I'll wait until the bird gets home so she can hold me hand then :lol:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I agree, really good scary game. Makes a change from all the same big gun mash everything type game. The whole atmosphere was really good. I also recommend don't starve if you haven't tried it yet!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts