Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well another interesting day on the bike today. first off a clown in a subaru undertakes me a matter of inches away and nearly takes me out then does it again on next stretch of dual carriageway.

same stretch of dual carriageway a mile later and im waiting patiently behind some blind bint as she hogs the fast lane, flash my lights numerous times...nothing, beep horn.... nothing. not once did she use her mirrors. pull up beside her and ask if she ever considered using her mirrors for anything other than applying her makeup. predictable shocked response from her.

next roundabout another member of the fairer sex (sadly blind as well) pulls out from roundabout into my path whilst chatting on the phone. probably phoning blind bint to tell her the latest gossip she has just read in top sante magazine.

have a blast up lochearnhead way and tyndrum stop for lunch and come back down the a9.

heading down the m9 i see an astra in the left hand lane complete with tartan travelling rug in rear parcel shelf (a warning sign im sure you will all agree) travelling too close to the caravan in front. so i slow way down to see if he will overtake, i hang back and hang back then accelerate to pass him still in the fast lane. said astra then pulls out right into my path and i have to grab a handful of front brake as my arse bites a chunk out the seat. as i pass him i look at him and point at my mirrors, he looks confused :confused: a mile up the road i pull in for petrol and he
follows me in and asks what part of his car i was pointing at, so i point out he nearly killed me and he give a half hearted apology and fecks off. at least i got an apology i suppose.........

however nothing beats this monumental pillock on the last short stretch home.....ahem. travelling along a very wide section of road with a stupid 40 limit i come up behind a breast in a shed of nissan micra with 3 kids in the back none wearing seatbelts. he is doing 30mph so i look in my mirror see its clear behind indicate and cruise past him. as i get past i check my mirror again to see that its clear for me to pull in in front of him. i see his car accelerating and him swerving towards the back of my bike! so i turn round and gesture with an open hand asking him what the **** he thinks hes doing?? and i get a serious barrage of abuse through the windscreen from him. so i carry on in my lane only to find this welt coming up my inside for another go at it , this time forcing me into traffic in the right turn lane onto the roundabout we are approaching. so iget alongside him and ask him to explain what he thinks he is doing and i get more abuse and threats. meanwhile his poor kids are shittng themselves in the back at his antics :( i join the roundabout and he shoves me further across into the feckin thing! i accelerate and make the exit towards the next roundabout and he stays in the right hand side as if turning right at the next roundabout. sound i think as im going left, so i make my way up the road waiting to turn left to get away from this bawbag and he swerves into me again, unfeckin believable!!

mind you he didnt break any speed limits so im sure he is a safe driver all in all.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Sort it out at the road side or report him.

Its like, what you going to do, hit me, I have a helmet on you fool.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beefy said:
Sort it out at the road side or report him.

Its like, what you going to do, hit me, I have a helmet on you fool.
public forum mate and all that, trust me its sorted!!!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Boot a nice dent in the side of there motor or use ur alpinestar carbon knuckle protectors to smash wing mirrors off works 4 my mates when we go out!!

However im always slower than them so i dont get caught up in any trouble

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2bar boost said:
Boot a nice dent in the side of there motor or use ur alpinestar carbon knuckle protectors to smash wing mirrors off works 4 my mates when we go out!!

However im always slower than them so i dont get caught up in any trouble
no that would be illegal...........

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
The dick in the Micra was probably jealous that you have a nice bike and are out for a blast when all he has is a Micra and 3 snot nosed brats in tow , glad you , ahem , sorted it.... :angel:

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dmac1969 said:
The dick in the Micra was probably jealous that you have a nice bike and are out for a blast when all he has is a Micra and 3 snot nosed brats in tow , glad you , ahem , sorted it.... :angel:
well didnt want to say but yes that was obviously it. believe me he was left looking rather silly in front of his plebian snotty brats.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
I wouldnt post em in the actual thread mate as some people may not like what they see hence the clickable link and not the direct link.

fireblade could you pm/email me your email address please?

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Not for the faint hearted eh.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Jeezuz that was horrific :( that's why doctors call bikers donors apparently.

·
Registered
120 Posts
GlobalGB said:
One of the reasons my missus wont let me have a bike is because of crashes like these (looking after my skin I suppose).

Warning, this is extremely and I mean extremely graphic content.
( I prefer to keep my head in the sand - otherwise I might not get back on the bike!!)

These to$$ers are everywhere. You make eye contact with them, thinking OK, if you were going to pull out in front of me you'd have done it already. And then the clowns pull out RIGHT in front of you. They look very surprised/upset when you point to their mirrors.

You really need your wits about you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts