Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what do people think then?

i know evos are better, but shes not bad for a scoob, is she?

i had 40000 trouble free miles with her and when i sold her i sold her for what i bought her for:) which i have never done with any car !!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
nobody have any comment for our first jap car:blah:
Looks a nice example m8, had 2 myself spanning 6 years, never had a car so reliable in my life.

As for scoobs being chav, ive seen more chavs in evo's than i have scoobs.

You could not have picked a more anti scoob place on the net to post a pic of your car, i suppose it's just all the evo owners trying to justify the fact that evo's are overpriced, break down on a regular basis, and cost a fortune to repair.:cry:

Don't even get me started on the ayc:smthumbdo

Missus is forever asking me why i sold the scoob, and bought the evo, says im having a midlife crisis, was just something i had to do, in hindsight wish i had bought a newshape sti.

Still it keeps me busy every weekend, the evo that is:crackup:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
nice classic mate:smthumbup

i,ve just bought my 7th scoob,and think i,ve found a minter with only 11k miles. it sounds great, will sound even better wen decated and mapped!

i agree the evo handles better and r quick but i searched in vain to find a clean example that wasnt an rusty import,shabby bodywork, heavily modded and battered and didnt smell of curry inside!!!!!!!! they are as common as scoobs now especially v6,s!

so u could say they r as chavy.

as far as reliability i ad lot a breakages on my scoobs -somethin i didnt on evo,s!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Looks like a nice classic mate as stig says:smthumbup

I personally have a soft spot for all things quick and fun including scoobies and a couple of my mates drive them. The PPP sti 7 is still quicker than mine in a straight line:cry:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
if you think any evo is not a chav car, you are sadly mistaken.

Nice impreza. Always a fan, but after my 22B any standard width subaru looks a little plain to me. Still, you've moved onwards and upwards!

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys for some decent replies:smthumbup

quite a few people on here are anti everything!!!:lol:

yep sold her a year ago now, dont get me wrong love the evo, evo looks ten times better, but im afraid you cant beat the scoob sound and reliability

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Nice car. Yes there is a huge "scooby hating malitia" on here. Each to their own. I have got abused for this before but I used to muuch prefer the look of a scoob to an evo, but never really liked the scoob engine, so it was a no brainer for me to buy an evo!

That said I'd like a nice bug eye impreza sti with a WRX rear wing in sonic blue and a nice body it! ..... but I'd have to keep my evo too, I couldn't sell it for a scoob.

It's a nice car you had there! Glad to hear you like your evo though!

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
A lot of us moved to evo's from a scooby, I did, I dont like my subaru much though, would have a 22b or a P1 though:smthumbup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts