Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha maybe its our british nature, were too kind :D, first straw shook hands with mugabe and now they caught our dear prince charles one of the kindest men in the planet , caught him on camera shaking hands with robert mugabe at the popes funeral

haha made me laugh, that mad hatter mugabe is taking the right pish out of us :crackup: :D

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Apparently he was hiding behind a official and then just pushed forward and shook the Prince's hand before anyone knew what was going on. I think he's probably just doing it to stir up media attention the world over. For someone who is over 80 (or is it 70) he still has a twisted sense of humour. :tsk:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GlobalGB said:
Apparently he was hiding behind a official and then just pushed forward and shook the Prince's hand before anyone knew what was going on. I think he's probably just doing it to stir up media attention the world over. For someone who is over 80 (or is it 70) he still has a twisted sense of humour. :tsk:
yes he sure does bud he done something twisted and he loves doing it coz he knows the british public started critisizing straw last yr etc etc and he wants to take pish right out of us

sad [email protected] but made me laff :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not just that bros tell u another funny thing

at the popes funeral today , moshe katsav the israeli president was seated near bashar al assad and they shook hands twice and then suddenly he meets the iranian president khatami and they shook hands and spoke alot coz moshe is originally an iranian jew so they spoke in farsi :D

and then the algerian president hugs hm too, a miracle haha it was nice i luv this stuff their all sworn enemies :D

and then moshe had to defend himself to the israeli press it was they who made the first move and it wasnt political just a handshake etc, he didnt want to suffer the backlash from fanatical israelis :D

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
how come the iranian president was there anyway? they do have some christians in iran (armenians) but i would have though they were greek orthodox not catholic.

i can't really see the ayatollahs caring much about the pope? could be wrong though - maybe they have the same sort of mutual respect of their positions of power that hitler & stalin had.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
oops that didn't come out quite as i intended so apolgies to anyone who gets upste by comparison of religous leaders to historical mass murderers. the point i was trying to make was that sometiems people at opposite ends of the spectrum end up with a sort of grudging respect for one another.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oli goon said:
how come the iranian president was there anyway? they do have some christians in iran (armenians) but i would have though they were greek orthodox not catholic.

i can't really see the ayatollahs caring much about the pope? could be wrong though - maybe they have the same sort of mutual respect of their positions of power that hitler & stalin had.
muslim leaders always had respect for the pope bud, catholic priests and the pope are strict :D so some mullahs like that
, but regarding the condom thing, in islam u can use it, so its no probs

yes iran has a big population of christians, only muslim country with protestants bud.

rest of the arab and muslim lands are muslim, catholic and greek orthodox christians and lebanon has a maronite christian 35% population and 15% mix catholic and greek orthodox and 50% muslim

but only iran has protestants for some reason but they do have catholics but their not as many as protestants

i was surprised gadafi wasnt their coz he supporter the catholic cause against protestants and the british and also republic of ireland

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
0.7% christian in iran. most being armenians. interesting that the armenian chruch predates rome and greek orthodoxy.

i remember when i was in tehran and asked what a massive walled compound was - apparatntly the armenian enclave where they drank, danced and commiteed other forms of debauchery!

i didn't know that the isreali president was iranian though.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oli goon said:
0.7% christian in iran. most being armenians. interesting that the armenian chruch predates rome and greek orthodoxy.

i remember when i was in tehran and asked what a massive walled compound was - apparatntly the armenian enclave where they drank, danced and commiteed other forms of debauchery!

i didn't know that the isreali president was iranian though.
mate armenians r they proddies coz all the iranian bros i met who happen to be christian are all protestants :D

i thought armenians were greek orthodox but not the ones i met

and also yes they have their own enclaves were they can do what they want, coz alcohol isnt allowed in iran :D but its freely available illegaly in some areas and only christians are allowed to drink it or non muslims like the other native iranians the zoarastorians.

and yes mate the real jews are middle eastern jews not european contaminated with gentile jews :D thats how some get blonde hair and blue eyes their european mixed jews not the proper middle eastern ones

shoval mofaz the defense minister is a yemeni jew, moshe is an iranian jew and u mind the ex defense minister benjamin elazhir he is a iraqi jew

and as u know some settler scum called them evil and bad names since all this peace process, they call these guys pigs and arab blooded jews , its sick

coz the settlers are the outbred scum and not pure they have non jewish blood in them

but these guys i mentioned above, their the pure jews from middle eastern lands, like iran, iraq, turkey,yemen and tunisia and other middle eastern lands

1 - 10 of 10 Posts