Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an easy track day on tuesday the 18th of september at oulton park.
I was just wondering if any evo drivers are going ,i will not be on the track my self but as the track is not to far from me and at last my days off allow me to go and spectate i thought i would go and take a look.
but it would make the day 10 times better if i could see a couple of evos showing every one else what a real car goes like :)

p.s
if any of you are going and require a little bit of balast i am sure you could twist my arm. ^-^

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Me and my mate Geof are going, thats a silver and a red Mak looking forward to it as is our first track day in the evo's. I notice there is a golf in the line up so we should both beat that.

It should be a good day, hoping for a reasonable dry day

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woody
now i know there is a couple of evos going i will come along and cheer u on from the banks .
look out for a y reg silver 6 in the car park it will be me....
Dafydd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am at Oulton in my Mak, along with Dave Tomlinson (EvoVI Black), Dave Prescott (EvoVI blue) and Tim in his Porsche 993S.

Easytrack do a top day well worth it, book on-line at www.easytrack.co.uk

If you are just spectating say hello, pay £20 strap on a wrist band and do some passenger laps with us!:)

Always a good turnout with Porsches, Caterhams, Ferraris, Exiges etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kevan H
if you are serious about passanger laps i will defently come over and say hello :)

p.s i will be easy to spot ,as i will have the biggest grin ever seen :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After managing to get the day off work, I phoned easy track up and the day is booked up. Bugger.

Might come along anyway. Now Tim about that porsche.....

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Adrian,

You are doing better than me I have been trying to get through to Easytrack for over a month now.

No answers to Fax, Email or Messages left on voice mail.

David

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Please could some one confirm that spectators are welcome on tuesday at oulton park .

i will not be on track but please still look out for me and say hello i will be in a y reg silver 6 .
also what time does your day start ?
cheers
Dafydd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dafydd,

No problem for visitors it's FREE.

Track time usually starts about 9:30 till 5:00

Passenger fees are £20.00 (or if you pay after lunch £10.00 or FOC depending who you see and what mood they are in)

David

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This was my first time at oulton park and even though i was not driving on track i still had a good day out whatching every one else.
and not forgeting my passanger laps with Kevin H ,cheers mate im still grinning :D :D

will defently go again to whatch you all (to scared to take my car on )
Dafydd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Give it a few months, and you'll start thinking about it. then when you do your first day you'll want to do more of them. Then the expense starts to hit with Slicks, new brakes, wheel bearings etc. Anyway you can't beat it. I had a good day and must say a big thanks to Graham for instructing Keeley, and making sure she didn't crash the thing. wish i could say the same, must remember to get the tyres warm and remember that I'm not on slicks any more (spun at lodge on first lap out!!!!) no damage though, and the rest of the day went well.

Now do i buy a new kitchen and bathroom, or AP six pots, coil overs, and slicks.......

Adrian

P.S. cheers to Dave for the ride out in his RC EVO. It's Bloody quick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.