Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
get your names down, we're going as part of a wr1oc meet, 2 evo ix's and a few wr1, and the type-25 from our lot :D :D :D

·
Tarmac Tyre Shredder
14,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
:coolsm: Nice one chaps!

Got 2 sets of slicks now,dont know if we will get chance to use them tho,in this dull weather country of ours :(

Should be a great day,none the less. :)

(thats if easytrack get into gear and actually start the briefing on time,so we can get more track time!!) :mad:

If you see a gti-r going quite slow,then dont laugh...it will be my mate on his 1st trackday :D sh1tting himself!

Only 5 places left.

·
Registered
145 Posts
cool, thanks for the feedback, we're going as part of a wr1oc meet, so that's where a coupld of the scoobs are coming from, also a couple of the SMACS scooby group are going, not sure about the others though !! :D

·
Tarmac Tyre Shredder
14,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Judging by the forecast it looks like sleet/snow on saturday :mad: :mad: :(

God i hate this **** country!!

Red flagville!! :D

Anyone know the standing regarding snow on track....will it be cancelled or is there stuff in place to remove it at oulton??

Tried contacting easytrack but with no joy :(

What are the limits of letting you run? as i dont want to get there,and be told to forget it and go home!

Got £150 worth of v power in the garage!! :crackup:

·
Premium Member
16,921 Posts
I might pop down for this to spectate and talk pads with peeps :)...providing im feeling better ( damn Flu!) and weather is better than forecasted!, keep me upto date.

Cheers
Ian

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Some of the guys from PureGT are doing this

A 997 GT3 RS's
A few CSL's
a couple of 996 GT3's
Intergrale
and 2 or 3 GT2's

Jez

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
The forcast is for warmer weather 4-5 degrees.

Light rain in Tarporley :)

Jez

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Cancelled :(

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
We have just heard it's been cancelled, and we have been running around this evening in all this snow to make sure a friend of ours has got a spare set of wheels for his VIII ready for Oulton park tomorrow.

·
Tarmac Tyre Shredder
14,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:( :( Would have been a farce anyway i reckon.

Charging down the start finish straight towards old hall bend at well over 100mph in the snow/slush!! :eek: also druids would have been a graveyard!!! :eek:

Anyone know what happens regarding refund...or do you get to pick another trackday. :confused:

Got to be another saturday at oulton put on very soon for us.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts