Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Easytrack and amp; Warrender are doing a joint day this Friday.

The New Evo VII WRC plus Channel 4's Driven programme will be there.

See some of you there!http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

There may be places left, contact Warrender for booking info.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
£150 per car and driver.. All day, no set sessions, i dont think.. U can go on and off, expert drivers help etc... £20 for pasenger.. Free for spectators.. And erm thats it i think..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't hold out your hopes of seeing the Lancer Evolution WRC car at Oulton this week. Mitsubishi Ralliart say there's only one example and it's in France for its first testing this week. There are no plans for it to be at Oulton. Don't be deceived !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agree with the Colly above. I believe that the WRC car referred to is Warranders 340 special edition which is also termed WRC 340. I also have heard that the real WRC car is in southern Europe - presumably early San Remo testing.

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I' going too nowhttp://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > Wasn't able to before but a bit of jiggery pokery and voila!

See you Friday Kev.

Kevin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a joint Warrender and Rc Developments day!!

So you will be able to see RC Developments Demo car's Plus Warrenders 340WRC (349bhp) and the new DEMO Evo7 is on test (going for 380-400 bhp)!!
50 EVO's and Scooby's all going head to head, all being recorded by DUKE Video's for the Evo Video.....

Should make for a good day,

Hope to see you all there,

Jenny

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a cracking day.
A bit of rain meant an early lunch but unlimited track time at Oulton was superb.
Everyone who attended enjoyed the day and amp; a big thankyou to Simon at Warrender's for organising the event.

David

Roll on the next one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts