Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody go to Oulton Park on the 24th of April?????

WOW!!!! There was a very serious looking Black Evo7 there!!!

I Think it was a Warrender Car!!! Simon Taylor was there driving!!! So........... 1|PLS|1 |EQU|......

It looked ACE with BBS 18 Wheels it was doing some seriously quick times and looked very impressive!!!

There was about 6 EVO's there it looked ace to see them all go around together!!!
all apart from one (EVO 7) had RC Development Sickers in the front window, it it a club??? or a tunning Centre??? Does anybody know of them????

PLEASE TELL..................

Thankyou!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RC developments are a tuning company based in warrington. Max and Clive know what they are talking about and test everything on Max's 6 before they do it to a customer's car. They were also responsible for tuning the E7 that was at Oulton. They will be at Castle Combe next week. I've had a chat about some work that I want doing, and they are really OK guys who seem very well informed.

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thinking about a boost controller (already got fuel controller) and ARP bolt set, possibly a pair of cam pulleys. Also want a NUR Spec R exhaust, but that will have to wait until I move in about a month, otherwise the car won't go down my drive.

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds Good Adrian!!!!

Have you known the guy's long??
Let us know how it goes!!! Im interested in doing some mods to my car.............Do they do packages???
I need a good tuning company near me, I live in Manchester so not to far away........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Clive used to work at DP motorsprt in Warrington. They installed the S-AFC I've got, and did a damn good job in the time they said it would take and with no problems. Clive has since set up the tuning business with Max. Two people I know have had their E6's played with by RC and reports are that both cars are a lot quicker. Go down and have a chat with them, and get Max or Clive to take you out in Max's 6. It's putting out about 390 BHP and a lot more torque than a standard 6. They will be at Castle Combe on saturday if you're going.

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I will be there!!!

Thanks for the info on Clive |PLS| Max at RC Developments. Spoke to them this morning Im going for Stage1|PLS|2 conversion.
Can't waite till Santa Pod!!!

You were right they do know what they are doing!!! GREAT STUFF!!!!!
Let me know when you are going down for your stuff!! And will C U there!!!!

all the best Adrian,
C U 2morrow!!!!

ICEINGwithDEATH

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Adrian

I didn't see you at Castle Coombe???

So will I see you at Oulton on the 16th of May ????????????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts