Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going to Oulton Park on the 23rd ,RC will be there with there Beast,are you going Blade?
Ther are a few EVO's going should be a good day!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Saturdays are tricky for me - that particular weekend I am off to Wales with the missus. Also too cold for upt north!!

And, am doing Donington that week too.

AND am doing another on Friday this week - she will my guts for garters if I do any more :D

Think I am doing Oulton again when it is warmer (March I think it is, with Claudius hopefully :D)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tony:) its EasyTrack ,I look forward to meeting Claudius on track,that will be a very special day for me!:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking forward to it too, but that date seems a little too close for me. But dont worry, I will make it later on this year... :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Claudius 26th March, 28th May - bookatrack

Oh, I won't be doing Goodwood anymore - doubt my car will pass the noise tests there now with the external wastegate!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will go to this, dunno about putting my lovley car on the track though! :) I might try blag my m8 in his Mrk2 RS 2000 lol :) (won Newbrighton tarmac rally a few times! )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm booked on the day - should blow away a few cobwebs:) Will have to have a look at your car Wazup - see what RC have done to it.

Kevin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EVI,will see you there,I'm not sure if I will be driving,I may wait for my new mods,but the RC car will be interesting you will see why on the day.....Barry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Barry:)

I will be there again hopefully Clive will of managed to do my AP Brakes and amp; a couple of other mods by them.

I am down in the Smoke sorry London all next week for [email protected] so I will enjoy driving round the CARPARK/RACETRACK again.

RC's new place looks good I am sure I will see you there again soon.

I don't think there are many Evo's there but I am dragging along a Friend of mine Terry from Dimma who used to race with another friends GT2.
I am sure that will make it more interesting especially because he is talking about buying an Evo to race in.

I have going with RC again also Warrender's hopefully we will have a good turnout.

And a Dry DAY PLease.

Dale

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll be there to keep you boys (and girls) amused....s'pecially now the scoobs a little more power ;)

Chris ( praying for rain or damp conditions....again ;) )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Barry,

That sounds cryptic....

Look forward to meeting you on the day - doesn't look like there will be many other Evo's on track, could do with some moral support!

Kevin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If Chris is their, can we please keep the excuses to a minimum,

ie,the favourites

It's too wet
Wrong tyres

Thankyou :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if RC are there then surely its a trackday to avoid judging by the reports that came flyying back last december at oulton ? Not blaming them of course - it just sounds a bit portentious.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jackal there was nothing wrong with RC in December there development car preformed superbly on the track and reminded others about there spends on there cars.
I am a customer of RC and as Simon Extreme remembers apologised for my spin at Oulton.
Enjoyment of the Track days is there for all and as Mellow is there it makes it more fun I am also bringing a long a couple of friend who I am sure will make it more interesting.

Hi Mellow Wide Body Evo here as Graham joked in the pub.

See you soon guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jackal the reports came from Simon Extreme,so can therefore be ignored,he was just scared when the big bad fast cars came near him,he thought track days were just posing parade laps,I doubt if we will see him on track again,unless that is they restrict the speed to say 70mph when he's on track.

I look forward to seeing you guys on the day,I will be bringing my wife she loves track days,and Clive at RC will be taking her round she is very brave:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dragon

Dont know if you are interested but the number plate DRA 60N is up the next DVLA auction - the reserve is £2100.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Barry,
Might well be popping along to spectate if there's any chance of a few passenger laps......

Andy

1 - 20 of 37 Posts