Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bunch of us are going to Oulton Park on the 19th December. So far Droid, SuperL, Simon7Extreme, Wazzuptommi, my mate Mark and of course me and my beast. Should be fun and slippy :D The legendary Ed Moore will be there and you can get a spin in my car with him (not too many though, as I want some track fun!)

Steve Eggar (my superb mechanic) will be there too, if you want to talk techy EVO.

Should be a good larf and a great way to end the year before xmas.

check out http://www.bookatrack.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I must be tired - of course I meant Steve Hagger!

I was thinking of someone else while typing! Oh well.... Sorry Steve!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Everybody

I might be attending as Jenny from RC has been chasing me and its on my local turf.
Just need to arrange with my business partners it is a need before the staff party.

I believe that there is going to be a few there?

Blade looking forward to seeing your car it seems to be talked a lot about on the forum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dragon, see you there mate. There are still places. Simon, SuperL, Wazzup.. etc. when are you booking? I know you have done the hotel, what about the trackday?!?!?

What u done to yours Dragon??

My mate Ed Moore will be there too, so if you want a fantastic drive, he will take u out in my beast :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Blade

There appears to be two dragons on board I'm the lower case one not the Capped.
I live in Cheshire so I will not be in a hotel.

My car has been modded by RC Developments I have done stage 2 so far which should take it to 350bhp.
Not as quick as yours yet!

I need to book the day,I need to arrange with RC to have mine in for a checkover before the Trackday and to find out who else is going.

Look forward to meeting you on the 19th

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Blade,I dont need to book I am a guest of RC.

Hi Dragon look forward to seeing you there,like you I have Stage 2.Hows your car? Mine is very quick!!

Blade are you staying at my Hotel?

Regards Barry:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Barry - I am confused, someone needs to book be it you or RC! I am staying at the hotel, will book it tomorrow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, could somebody let me know who the organisers are for the day and if there are any places left and the cost ??
We would like to bring our cars down for that day if pos, can't miss an opportunity on our home ground.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Guys

In the list of people going to Oulton on the Bookatrack website it seems to be mainly Lotus and amp; Caterhams are we gatecrashing it?

I will chase Clive up tomorrow at RC to check what the score is do we have to book by the website?
I'm like Barry I was going with RC |PLS| Spin Docter is looking to go.

Bye for now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lots of Westies and Caterhams there for sure.......but I may make it interesting for you EVO peeps in my lowly scoob ;)

See you there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You would need a Radical to lap someone at Oulton!

Anyway, you boys know that racing is strictly prohibited :D :D :D

I will be just practising lines anyway... don't know Oulton at all, and I bet it will be REALLY cold!

Open pit though - intend to do at least 150 miles that day on track.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.