Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a day
The Evo has now had the front end moddified thanks to a VW Passat.
I was behind the Passat on the way to may mates garage and we turned into a junction only doing about 5mph Passat driver still infront.
He then stopped with me behind him car and my car at a slight angle to his I thought whats this guy doing and then he decided it would be a great idea to chuck it into reverse and not to bother looking behind him.
Oh poo I thought as he ploughed into me.
Guy was very sorry but car is a bit of a mess front bumper is a mess dent in the Bonnet and intercooler is a bit bent and pushed in. His back corner hit me square on in the middle.
He has admitted full blame and insurance is on the case.

I now need to take the car somewhere I can trust to do a good job so if anybody knows of any good places in the Arbroath/Dundee area please let me know.

I am gutted :cry:
Duncan

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
Sorry to hear of your misfortune m8 :(

Brian

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Guys
Yes I am thinking on how I can get a different Intercooler out of it
Any ideas greatly recieved.
Duncan

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
similar thing happened to me last sunday. both sides of my front bumper done by different ***** inside an hour at asda.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Phil I have sent you a text

Y2K
I hope you got the bas*ards what the hell are people doing I ain't the worlds best driver but seriously some people shouldn't be on the road.
Duncan

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers Phil
It was nice to meet you and thanks for coming round mate.
I have no idea why they need it so long but there is a plan hatching that should see a few bits and bobs going on.
Thanks again
Duncan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts