Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per title, must be original Mitsi mats to suit E6 in very good condition.

Thanks,
Rich.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here you go mate, as below.
These are pics from the 7k mile example we had, i really should of took them out of this and put my fitted non Mitsi mats in, but i am too honest and couldn't bring myself to remove them from the car :wallbang::crackup:

Not very nice looking mats if i am honest, but it would be nice to have a set!

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Ive got these in mine......japans finest shag pile lol.not as clean as yours though.im going to jet them down and see how they come up.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,841 Posts
I'd let you have mine Rich but they are only in average condition and I've seen your car and met you at Rally day so they wouldn't 'cut the mustard'. Therefore they can remain sat in the shed having been upgraded for MLR ones. :handsup: I left the 5th mat fitted in the car, the one that straddles the transmission tunnel in the rear passenger compartment :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Mine look alot darker but im guessing its ingrained dirt and ive never seen the one that covers the transmission tunnel.must keep an eye out.

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,771 Posts
I bet loads of these got thrown away!

Reactions: Richard B

·
Premium Member
9,867 Posts
These look slightly different to the ones i had in the 7k mile one, maybe they did more than one design/mat set?
Two "designs" exist(ed).
The optional cold climate pack included hot air ducts running from heater to rear foot wells. They run alongside the centre tunnel under the standard carpet

FYI the pack also included heated mirrors, larger battery and different rubber door seals

:)

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Two "designs" exist(ed).
The optional cold climate pack included hot air ducts running from heater to rear foot wells. They run alongside the centre tunnel under the standard carpet

FYI the pack also included heated mirrors, larger battery and different rubber door seals

:)
Thats some awesome info mate, thanks :smthumbup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts