Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else had bad service from orange broadband ? since the end of november approx 6 weeks now i have had no broadband phone connection .my bb has been working ok apart from just lately being very slow and i dont think its my pc .their live box is obviously faulty and im sick of talking to someone in pakistan .each time i decide ,right thats enough il get my mac code from them .i then get to talk to someone in the UK then they say they will ring me back in an hr etc but they dont etc. so today i asked for my mac code ( put through to someone in the UK ) when asked why i was leaving orange ,i said i wasnt happy with the service from orange .i ecpected to be asked why but the woman didnt even ask why that was .im being sent my mac code within 48hrs .

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BT dont you mean RO ( rip off ) .no i will not be going back to rip off BT.i pay 9.99 to talk talk for my line rental and was paying 16.99 a month to orange for unlimited broadand and unlimited broadband phone .altogether £27.00 per month .all in .BTused to charge me more than that just for my phone bill .il be going to talk talk now with my bb unlimited as yet to decide which package all in phone and bb anytime prob around £25.00 month.

·
Registered
812 Posts
agree they are [email protected]! prob phoned up 50 times in 6 months to complain about no internet connection!!!! oh and 40 line tests
:mad: been ok for 3 days now :eek:

oh yeah i phoned and got mac code with a letter saying i have to keep paying for broadband until the year contract is up!!!! decided to stay :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts