Votes: 70 59.8%
  • NO

Votes: 47 40.2%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
MLR Oldie
14,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I quite like the 9 rear bumper so i'm thinking of changing my back bumper for this one.

Our very helpful resident photoshop guru Gordonm has grafted this onto the back of my car.

What do you think - should I change it or leave it as is?

WITH NEW STYLE BUMPER

WITH ORIGINAL BUMPER

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Don't like that, sorry. There was a similar thread up not long ago. I don't think it 'goes' whith the oem bodykit & not a fan of the 'blacked part' look.

Might look better if the whole thing was body coloured :rolleyes:

Each to their own & it's good to be different :smthumbup

·
MLR Oldie
14,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Right folks i've added a poll to this thread,

The bumper above is a KS Auto (or Burnout) rear bumper from Japan. Its not something i've made myself or a modified 9 bumper, its a full aftermarket bumper.

Gordon, could you possibly change the diffuser part to reims too and then post the picture in your post above to see how that looks. (I don't think i'll like it but its worth a go) Thanks for all your help mate:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
10,777 Posts
Right folks i've added a poll to this thread,

The bumper above is a KS Auto (or Burnout) rear bumper from Japan. Its not something i've made myself or a modified 9 bumper, its a full aftermarket bumper.

Gordon, could you possibly change the diffuser part to reims too and then post the picture in your post above to see how that looks. (I don't think i'll like it but its worth a go) Thanks for all your help mate:smthumbup
Of course...

I would do it black, or if at all possible carbon

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
"Gordon" - do his side skirt-inserts and the lower part of the rear bumper gunmetal-grey (not sure if there is anything on the front bumper lower that could also have the effect added).....IMO it would compliment the wheels 1000% :D

·
Premium Member
10,777 Posts
Thanks again bud:D

Think it'd need to be black / gunmetal paint etc. Reims just makes it look crap. I don't thiink that parts available in carbon.
No worries Baz.

Yeah the carbon would have to be a custom job... I think it would be fine painted.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts